LogMeIn Inc (LOGM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LogMeIn Inc (LogMeIn), is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services. It offers various products and services to interact and access computers, devices, data and people; file syncing, storage and sharing services; deliver online, cloud-based service and support to customers and internet-enabled devices; manage and secure internet-enabled devices, automate IT tasks, manage and secure data and productivity; manage personal computers and servers from the IT system. The company offers its products through web-based, cloud-based and internet enabled platforms such as smart phones, tablets and other devices. The company operates in Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
LogMeIn Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: LogMeIn reports Q2 2018 results
Apr 26,2018: LogMeIn reports Q1 2018 results
Apr 10,2018: LogMeIn appoints Sara Andrews to board of directors
Feb 16,2018: Logmein reports Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
LogMeIn Inc - Key Facts
LogMeIn Inc - Key Employees
LogMeIn Inc - Key Employee Biographies
LogMeIn Inc - Major Products and Services
LogMeIn Inc - History
LogMeIn Inc - Company Statement
LogMeIn Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
LogMeIn Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Customer Engagement and Support
Business Segment: Identity and Access Management
Business Segment: Unified Communications and Collaboration
Geographical Segment: International all other
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom
Geographical Segment: United States
LogMeIn Inc - Corporate Strategy
LogMeIn Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
LogMeIn Inc - Strengths
LogMeIn Inc - Weaknesses
LogMeIn Inc - Opportunities
LogMeIn Inc - Threats
LogMeIn Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 26, 2018: LogMeIn reports Q2 2018 results
Apr 26, 2018: LogMeIn reports Q1 2018 results
Apr 10, 2018: LogMeIn appoints Sara Andrews to board of directors
Feb 16, 2018: Logmein reports Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
LogMeIn Inc, Key Facts
LogMeIn Inc, Key Employees
LogMeIn Inc, Key Employee Biographies
LogMeIn Inc, Major Products and Services
LogMeIn Inc, History
LogMeIn Inc, Subsidiaries
LogMeIn Inc, Key Competitors
LogMeIn Inc, Ratios based on current share price
LogMeIn Inc, Annual Ratios
LogMeIn Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
LogMeIn Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
LogMeIn Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
LogMeIn Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
LogMeIn Inc, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request