Dassault Systemes SE (DSY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dassault Systemes SE (Dassault) is a 3D experience company that provides software applications and services. The company offers consulting services in the areas of design, deployment, support, training, and engineering services. It also provides licenses, subscription, and support services. The company serves various industries including aerospace and defense; transportation and mobility; marine and offshore; industrial equipment; high-tech; construction; retail; life sciences; utilities; and business services. Dassault markets products through a network of distributors, agents, system integrators and value-added resellers. The company operates through representative offices across the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dassault is headquartered in Velizy-Villacoublay, Cedex, France.
Dassault Systemes SE Key Recent Developments
Apr 23,2020: Medidata accelerates launch of myMedidata platform, responding to COVID-19
Apr 23,2020: Dassault and Aden Group team up for hospital solutions to fight Covid-19
Mar 31,2020: Chinese hospital to combat Covid-19 with Dassaults 3D technology
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Dassault Systemes SE - Key Facts
Dassault Systemes SE - Key Employees
Dassault Systemes SE - Key Employee Biographies
Dassault Systemes SE - Major Products and Services
Dassault Systemes SE - History
Dassault Systemes SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Dassault Systemes SE - Business Description
Business Segment: Services Revenue
Business Segment: Software Revenue
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Dassault Systemes SE - Corporate Strategy
Dassault Systemes SE - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dassault Systemes SE - Strengths
Dassault Systemes SE - Weaknesses
Dassault Systemes SE - Opportunities
Dassault Systemes SE - Threats
Dassault Systemes SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Dassault Systemes SE, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2020: Medidata accelerates launch of myMedidata platform, responding to COVID-19
Apr 23, 2020: Dassault and Aden Group team up for hospital solutions to fight Covid-19
Mar 31, 2020: Chinese hospital to combat Covid-19 with Dassaults 3D technology
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Dassault Systemes SE, Key Facts
Dassault Systemes SE, Key Employees
Dassault Systemes SE, Key Employee Biographies
Dassault Systemes SE, Major Products and Services
Dassault Systemes SE, History
Dassault Systemes SE, Other Locations
Dassault Systemes SE, Subsidiaries
Dassault Systemes SE, Key Competitors
Dassault Systemes SE, Ratios based on current share price
Dassault Systemes SE, Annual Ratios
Dassault Systemes SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Dassault Systemes SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Dassault Systemes SE, Interim Ratios
Dassault Systemes SE, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Dassault Systemes SE, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Dassault Systemes SE, Ratio Charts
Dassault Aviation SA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesDassault Aviation SA (Dassault Aviation), a subsidiary of Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault SA, is a European aeronautical firm. It designs, construct, and supportsView Report
Dassault Systemes 2023 Full Year Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services Industry This report is part ofView Report
Dassault Systemes 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services IndustryThis report is part of theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request