OTT Video Content, Pricing and Market Opportunity in Europe - 2019
OTT video content service adoption has been gaining traction over the last several years. Despite solid growth, OTT video content did not put pressure over the traditional pay-TV industry which, in some mature markets, has started to generate some customer disconnections. This is the case in some Western European countries, where the increasing adoption of SVoD services has been negatively affecting the traditional pay-TV industry resulting in continuous net subscriber losses in recent years.
Despite the demand for SVoD services has been also been increasing in Central and Eastern Europe, particularly since the arrival of Netflix in 2016, SVoD adoption has not yet had a significant impact on the pay-TV market and we do not expect it will over the next five years.
OTT Video Content, Pricing and Market Opportunity in Europe - 2019 is a new Telecom Insider Report by It that offers a detailed analysis of the SVoD video market in Europe.
The report analyzes growth opportunities in the SVoD market, looking at the current state of play and examining the main growth drivers.
- OTT video content and pricing strategy: This section provides an analysis of key content trends and pricing strategies used by players in the region.
- SVoD forecast: This section examines more specifically the regions SVoD subscribers market trends and forecast for Western and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Key findings and recommendations: A Summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT players, and regulators.
- The Western European market is more matured and developed than Central and Eastern counterpart. The adoption of SVoD services in WE and CEE has been accelerating over the last several years. The growth in the region will be supported by changing viewing habits and increasing the availability of local and localized content from a wide range of providers.
- The demand for SVoD services has been increasing rapidly in CEE over the last few years. We expect CEE SVoD market to continue to grow along with mobile and fixed broadband penetration and consumer preference evolves from a conventional linear pay-TV model towards the hybrid model, where consumption of linear content becomes less dominant.
- A number of partnerships between telcos and OTT providers took place in last several years. For example, Telefonica signed a global deal with Netflix to integrate it into Telefonicas OTT platform in Europe and Latin America.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of over-the-top video (OTT) SVoD video market in European market.
- The report investigates OTT video market and pay-TV trends, market overview, looking in particular at the various challenges and opportunities facing them, with examples from OTT providers in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the SVoD market, current trends and market dynamics of the leading OTT service providers in two countries. Key findings and recommendations are presented for the European markets.
- Boasts of high presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately, for the executive-level audience.
Section 1: OTT Video content & pricing strategies
OTT video market context
OTT video content trends
OTT video pricing strategies
OTT video partnerships
Section 2: SVoD forecast
Europe in a global context
Pay-TV service evolution in Europe
SVoD trends in Western Europe
SVoD trends in Central & Easter Europe
Section 3: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Ibotta Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileLaunched in 2012, ibotta is a mobile technology company that offers a cloud-based cashback shopping application.ScopeThe report provides information and insights into Ibottas, including -View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20202025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20212026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the pay-TV and OTT video market in the Middle East and North Africa, and includes overviews of countries in the region. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request