OTT Video Content, Pricing, and Market Opportunity in Asia-Pacific - 2019
APAC markets vary significantly different in terms of demographic composition, income levels, and telecom infrastructure development. SVoD is steadily growing across APAC markets, while it is nearing maturity in others. However, as a whole the APAC SVoD market is is expected to grow relatively fast due to growing portfolios of local and foreign content, live moble , increasing smartphone adoption, and bundled mobile/SVoD telco offers.
SVoD subscriptions are expected to average double digit growth over the next few years to 2023. The larget market players in APAC come from China, with iQyi in the lead. Outside of China, international players like Netflix and Amazon are popular as well as regional players like iFlix and Viu.
OTT Video Content, Pricing and Market Opportunity in the Asia Pacific - 2019 a new Telecom Insider Report by It offers a thorough study of the over-the-top (OTT) SVoD video market in the APAC region. The report analyzes different OTT video service providers content, pricing, and partnership strategies as well as provides context around broadband and pay-TV service evoultion as well as a SVoD subscritption forecast.
The report consists of following sections -
- OTT Video Content & Pricing Strategies: This section provides a general overview of the types of players in the APAC OTT video market as well as the various content, pricing and partnership strategies that are employed in the region.
- SVoD Forecast: This section first examines pay-TV and broadband trends in APAC and worldwide to provide context and then provides a forecast of APAC SVoD subscriptions through 2023.
- Key findings and recommendations: It consists of a Summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT players, and regulators.
- SVoD subscriptions in Asia-Pacific will grow at 12.8% CAGR over 2018 to 2023 due to expansion of high speed fixed broadband networks and the rising adoption of LTE and 5G smartphones that is expected over the period.
- Core growth drivers affecting SVoD adoption in APAC are large portfolios of both local language and foreign content, combined with original content and exclusive rights to streams of sporting events.
- SVoD pricing in the region is very market specific with most competitors trying to price match their local rivals. Most SVoD services in the region offer one to two paid price points as well as an AVoD option for their service.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of over-the-top video (OTT) SVoD video market in the APAC markets.
- The report investigates OTT video market content and pricing trends, comparing and contrasting the product portfolio and pricing strategy of key players in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the SVoD market, and the current trends surrounding OTT partnerships
- The report provides a region level forecast for the Asia-Pacific SVoD subscription market over 2018-2023.
Section 1: OTT Video Content & Pricing Strategies
OTT video market context
OTT video content trends
OTT video pricing strategies
OTT video partnerships
Section 2: SVoD Forecast
Asia-Pacific in a global context
Pay-TV service evolution in Asia-Pacific
SVoD trends in Asia-Pacific
Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Ibotta Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileLaunched in 2012, ibotta is a mobile technology company that offers a cloud-based cashback shopping application.ScopeThe report provides information and insights into Ibottas, including -View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20202025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20212026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the pay-TV and OTT video market in the Middle East and North Africa, and includes overviews of countries in the region. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request