China Tech - Thematic Research
This report looks at China as a theme within the global technology sector. It assesses the likelihood that China will meet the objectives laid out in the Made in China 2025 plan, and in President Xi Jinpings October 2017 update of that plan at the 19th National Communist Party Congress.
The backdrop for this report is the escalating trade and ideological war between China and the US, which is likely to result in the development of two increasingly autonomous global superpowers by 2040, each with its own internet, technology stack, captive markets and global supply chains. This will cause China to drive ever harder to become self-sufficient - even dominant - in the key technologies that will secure its sovereignty and power.
In some key areas, such as artificial intelligence (AI), genomics, supercomputing, 5G, and batteries, China looks to be at parity with or even ahead of the West. In others, most critically semiconductors and industrial robots, there is considerable catching up to do. The former is a particular concern for Beijing. This will all have profound implications for global business and geopolitics.
- This report provides an overview of the China Tech market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the sector over the next 12 to 24 months.
- In includes a comprehensive industry analysis and outlining the key growth areas.
- The report also includes a timeline charting the development of the theme along with mergers and acquisitions in past five years.
Reasons to buy
- Will China dominate the next wave of high-tech industries? This report helps to identify the key trends and companies driving the high-tech industries in China.
High performance computing
China Tech (2020) - Thematic ResearchThis thematic report looks at some of the main end-user global markets that China Inc will seek to dominate in the mid-term: notably semiconductors, 5G,View Report
China Information Technology Development Ltd (8178) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
NG Biotech (NG Biotech) is a biotech company that develops and manufactures novel in vitro diagnostic tools for therapy monitoring. The companys products include whole blood pregnancy tests, M-health malariaView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request