Poland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Poland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Poland over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2019-2024 driven by rising smartphone subscriptions and increasing adoption of high-speed LTE/LTE-A services, which have a higher ARPU. Going forward, we expect operators fiber-optic network investments and the government-backed broadband initiatives will stimulate the adoption of broadband services across the country. Pay-TV revenue will be driven by the robust growth in IPTV subscriptions amid the proliferation of high-quality FTTH services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Poland.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Poland will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% in PLN (5.9% in US$) during 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 64.6% of total telecom revenue in 2024, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the period 2019-2024 supported by MNOs LTE network expansions. We expect 5G to be commercially available by 2020.
- The top two mobile operators, Orange Poland and Play (P4), will account for 53.2% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019. We expect the competition to intensify further as all the operators are focusing on LTE-A network upgrades and offering data-centric plans.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Polands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Polands mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Polands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Poland.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Poland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportPoland Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up toView Report
The Poland telecoms market report 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
Nicaragua Telecom Operators: Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request