Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Madagascar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Madagascar over 2019-2024 will be driven by growth in mobile voice, mobile data, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice will remain the largest revenue contributor through the forecast period. Mobile data will grow the fastest during the forecast period driven by growing adoption of 3G/4G services and increasing adoption of smartphones for accessing a range of online services, such as streaming videos. The broadband segment will grow at a CAGR of 12.5% over 2019-2024 driven by deployment of nationwide fiber-optic backbone network and improving international capacity with roll out of new subsea fiber-optic cables.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Madagascar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Madagascar will grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2019-2024.
- Mobile voice revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR, reaching $151 million by 2024, led by increasing mobile penetration on the back of improving mobile network coverage.
- 2G will be the leading mobile technology in 2019 while 4G subscriptions will grow at the fastest CAGR (34.8%) during 2019-2024 as operators expand their 4G networks and as availability of low-cost 4G handsets increases.
- The top two mobile operators, Airtel Madagascar and Telma, accounted for 72.9% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019. Airtel Madagascar will continue to maintain its leadership position with focus on 4G services.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Madagascars telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Madagascars mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Madagascars telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Madagascar.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportMadagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Madagascar today, with detailed forecastsView Report
2019 Future Of Madagascar Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Madagascar Telecommunications report 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Madagascar telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.View Report
Nicaragua Telecom Operators: Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request