Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Madagascar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Madagascar will grow from $182.4 million in 2021 to $278.8 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.9%, supported by revenue growth in mobile data, mobile voice, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 18.8% during 2021-2026, supported by increasing mobile data ARPS as 4G plans and smartphone-bundled plans. Fixed broadband services revenue will also increase, supported by growing adoption of broadband services with improving international broadband capacity in the country.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Madagascar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Madagascar will grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2021-2026.
- 2G will be the leading mobile technology in 2021 while 4G subscriptions will grow at a robust CAGR during 2021-2026, supported by operators investment in 4G network infrastructure to enhance coverage.
- The top two mobile operators, Airtel Madagascar and Telma, will account for 72.1% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Madagascars telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Madagascars mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Madagascars telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Madagascar.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Madagascar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Madagascar today, withView Report
2019 Future Of Madagascar Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Madagascar Telecommunications report 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Madagascar telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.View Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request