OTT Video Content, Pricing, and Market Opportunity in the Americas - 2019
The OTT video market in the Americas is very heterogeneous: North America is the largest and most mature market worldwide, with the US accounting for an estimated 71.4% of the total SVoD subscriptions in the Americas at year-end 2019, while Latin America accounts for the remaining 28.6%. There is also a great range of industry OTT video players operating at the global and regional levels, including Internet aggregators, broadcasters and content production companies and local telco/pay-TV players.
OTT Video Content, Pricing and Market Opportunity in the Americas - 2019 a new Telecom Insider Report offers a thorough study of the over-the-top (OTT) SVoD video market in the Americas region. The report analyzes different OTT video content, pricing, and partnership strategies and provides context around broadband and pay-TV
service evolution as well as a SVoD subscription forecast. The report consists of following sections -
- OTT Video Content & Pricing Strategies: This section provides a general overview of the types of players in the Americas OTT video market as well as the various content, pricing and partnership strategies that are employed in the region.
- SVoD Forecast: This section first examines pay-TV and broadband trends in the Americas and worldwide to provide context and then provides a forecast of the Americas SVoD subscriptions through 2023.
- Key findings and recommendations: It consists of a of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators, OTT players, and regulators.
- North America is the largest and most mature SVoD market worldwide, with the US accounting for an estimated 71.4% of the total subscriptions in the Americas at year-end 2019, with Latin America accounting for the remaining 28.6% at the end of the same period.
- Most pure OTT video platforms in the Americas offer a subscription-based business model (SVoD), giving clients access to a set video library and, in some cases, also the possibility to access additional premium titles and live content for an additional fee (e.g., Amazon Prime Video).
- OTT service providers are increasing their content budgets to build attractive content offerings tailored for the markets where they operate.
- As premium OTT platforms gain relevance and content producers start to lock out content on their proprietary platforms, partnerships between telco and pay-TV service providers with premium SVoD platforms are becoming a mainstream industry trend.
Reasons to buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of over-the-top video (OTT) SVoD video market in the Americas.
- The report investigates OTT video market content and pricing trends, comparing and contrasting the product portfolio and pricing strategy of key players in the region.
- The report discusses the state of the SVoD market, and the current trends surrounding OTT partnerships
- The report provides a region level forecast for the Americas SVoD subscription market over 2018-2023.
Section 1: OTT video content strategies
OTT video market context
OTT video content trends
OTT video pricing models
OTT video pricing strategies
OTT video partnerships
Section 2: SVoD forecast
Americas in a global context
Pay-TV evolution in the Americas
SVoD trends in North America
SVoD trends in Latin America
Section 3: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Ibotta Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileLaunched in 2012, ibotta is a mobile technology company that offers a cloud-based cashback shopping application.ScopeThe report provides information and insights into Ibottas, including -View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20202025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20212026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the pay-TV and OTT video market in the Middle East and North Africa, and includes overviews of countries in the region. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request