The Smart City Market – Cities’ spending on their smart city projects and strategies
This report analyses cities’ spending on the smart city market. It details the scale of their projects, the percentage of (inter)communal budgets it represents, both overall and by “smart” area, along with growth trajectories.
The provides answers to the following questions:
- What does the world map of cities and rural areas look like?
- How are cities’ original budgets calculated and broken down?
- What percentage of spending is on smart strategies or ad hoc smart tech projects? What are the main areas of focus? What municipal priorities/issues are being addressed?
Cities’ estimated spending on smart city projects is:
- Broken down into five geographical areas: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, Middle East/Africa
- Illustrated by a close-up look at a sample of 10 major metropolises around the globe
- Consolidated by a forecasting exercise based on the growth trajectory of smart city spending, by area of spending and city size.
1. Executive summary
2. Report framework
2.1. Smart city: overall concept and scope of the report
2.2. Sources of smart city financing
2.3. City budgets
3. Case studies: 10 global metropolises
3.1. Key parameters
3.2. Europe: Paris, London
3.3. Asia/Pacific: Tokyo, Bhubaneswar
3.4. North America: New York, Chicago
3.5. Latin America: Medellin, Santiago
3.6. Middle East/Africa: Tel Aviv, Le Cap
4. Market estimates
4.2. Smart City market drivers
4.3. Cities’ smart city spending 2019 – 2023, by region
4.3. Global market estimate
Global Thermal Management Market – Analysis By Materials (Adhesive, Non-Adhesive), Devices, End Users, By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)
Executive The Global Thermal Management Market was valued at USD 44.75 billion in the year 2020. With the increased disposable income in highly populated countries such as China and India,View Report
Smart Clothing (Wearable Tech) - Thematic ResearchSmart clothing is a type of wearable tech. It includes garments and footwear with integrated sensors that transmit biometric and other datasets. Smart clothingView Report
Global Smart City Business Analytics Software Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Smart City Business Analytics Software is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X millionView Report
Global Sensors in the Smart Home Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Sensors in the Smart Home is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request