The Smart City Market â€“ Citiesâ€™ spending on their smart city projects and strategies
This report analyses cities’ spending on the smart city market. It details the scale of their projects, the percentage of (inter)communal budgets it represents, both overall and by “smart” area, along with growth trajectories.
The provides answers to the following questions:
- What does the world map of cities and rural areas look like?
- How are cities’ original budgets calculated and broken down?
- What percentage of spending is on smart strategies or ad hoc smart tech projects? What are the main areas of focus? What municipal priorities/issues are being addressed?
Cities’ estimated spending on smart city projects is:
- Broken down into five geographical areas: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, Middle East/Africa
- Illustrated by a close-up look at a sample of 10 major metropolises around the globe
- Consolidated by a forecasting exercise based on the growth trajectory of smart city spending, by area of spending and city size.
1. Executive summary
2. Report framework
2.1. Smart city: overall concept and scope of the report
2.2. Sources of smart city financing
2.3. City budgets
3. Case studies: 10 global metropolises
3.1. Key parameters
3.2. Europe: Paris, London
3.3. Asia/Pacific: Tokyo, Bhubaneswar
3.4. North America: New York, Chicago
3.5. Latin America: Medellin, Santiago
3.6. Middle East/Africa: Tel Aviv, Le Cap
4. Market estimates
4.2. Smart City market drivers
4.3. Cities’ smart city spending 2019 – 2023, by region
4.3. Global market estimate
The VMwares Project Maestro: NFV orchestration for multi-cloud, virtual machine and Kubernetes environments
The VMwares Project Maestro: NFV orchestration for multi-cloud, virtual machine and Kubernetes environments market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
The Pay TV and OTT video in emerging AsiaPacific: trends and forecasts 20192024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market by Component (Software Solutions, Services, and Platform), By Platform (Device Management, Application Management, Network Management, and Cloud Platform), By Software Solution (Real-Time Streaming Analytics, Security, Data Management, Remote Monitoring, and Others), By Technology (Digital Twin, 5G, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Blockchain, and Others), By End-User Industry (Building and Automation, Manufacturing, Smart City, Connected Logistics, Smart Retail, Connected Healthcare, Banking, and Financial Services, Government & Defense and Others(Smart Agriculture, Smart Mobility and Transportation, etc.,)) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa)
Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market by Component market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at 4950View Report
The Smart devices: worldwide trends and forecasts 20192024 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request