The Smart City Market – Cities’ spending on their smart city projects and strategies
This report analyses cities’ spending on the smart city market. It details the scale of their projects, the percentage of (inter)communal budgets it represents, both overall and by “smart” area, along with growth trajectories.
The provides answers to the following questions:
- What does the world map of cities and rural areas look like?
- How are cities’ original budgets calculated and broken down?
- What percentage of spending is on smart strategies or ad hoc smart tech projects? What are the main areas of focus? What municipal priorities/issues are being addressed?
Cities’ estimated spending on smart city projects is:
- Broken down into five geographical areas: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, Middle East/Africa
- Illustrated by a close-up look at a sample of 10 major metropolises around the globe
- Consolidated by a forecasting exercise based on the growth trajectory of smart city spending, by area of spending and city size.
1. Executive summary
2. Report framework
2.1. Smart city: overall concept and scope of the report
2.2. Sources of smart city financing
2.3. City budgets
3. Case studies: 10 global metropolises
3.1. Key parameters
3.2. Europe: Paris, London
3.3. Asia/Pacific: Tokyo, Bhubaneswar
3.4. North America: New York, Chicago
3.5. Latin America: Medellin, Santiago
3.6. Middle East/Africa: Tel Aviv, Le Cap
4. Market estimates
4.2. Smart City market drivers
4.3. Cities’ smart city spending 2019 – 2023, by region
4.3. Global market estimate
Shipment value of the Taiwanese semiconductor industry reached US$32.198 billion in the second quarter of 2021, up by 11.4% sequentially and 40.5% year on year. This report looks into theView Report
MNOs in emerging markets should use their existing cellular network assets to help roll out FTTP market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
After the U.S. Foreign Direct Product Rule came into effect, Huawei can no longer obtain chips externally, putting its smartphone business in danger. As a result, Huawei announced the decisionView Report
Global Smart City Business Analytics Software Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Smart City Business Analytics Software is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request