The Smart City Market – Cities’ spending on their smart city projects and strategies
This report analyses cities’ spending on the smart city market. It details the scale of their projects, the percentage of (inter)communal budgets it represents, both overall and by “smart” area, along with growth trajectories.
The provides answers to the following questions:
- What does the world map of cities and rural areas look like?
- How are cities’ original budgets calculated and broken down?
- What percentage of spending is on smart strategies or ad hoc smart tech projects? What are the main areas of focus? What municipal priorities/issues are being addressed?
Cities’ estimated spending on smart city projects is:
- Broken down into five geographical areas: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, Middle East/Africa
- Illustrated by a close-up look at a sample of 10 major metropolises around the globe
- Consolidated by a forecasting exercise based on the growth trajectory of smart city spending, by area of spending and city size.
1. Executive summary
2. Report framework
2.1. Smart city: overall concept and scope of the report
2.2. Sources of smart city financing
2.3. City budgets
3. Case studies: 10 global metropolises
3.1. Key parameters
3.2. Europe: Paris, London
3.3. Asia/Pacific: Tokyo, Bhubaneswar
3.4. North America: New York, Chicago
3.5. Latin America: Medellin, Santiago
3.6. Middle East/Africa: Tel Aviv, Le Cap
4. Market estimates
4.2. Smart City market drivers
4.3. Cities’ smart city spending 2019 – 2023, by region
4.3. Global market estimate
Digital Tire Solutions Market in India By Type of Vehicle (Truck, Bus, and Others), Components (Hardware, Software, and Services), Type of Solution (TPMS and Fleet Solutions), and Region (North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone, and Central Zone) – Forecast up to 2025
Digital Tire Solutions Market in India Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecast up to 2025By Type of Vehicle (Truck, Bus, and Others), By Components (Hardware, Software, and Services), ByView Report
AI in Space Exploration Market Size study, by product type (Robotic Arms, Rovers, Space Probes and Others), application (Government and Commercial) and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
AI in space exploration Market is valued approximately USD 2 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 7.25% over the forecastView Report
The Smart City market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. With the CAGR of X.X%, this market is estimated to reachView Report
Europe Sensors In The Smart Home Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Europe Sensors In The Smart Home market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request