How Themes Drive M&A Deals in Tech, Media & Telecoms (TMT) - Thematic Research
A detailed presentation on how themes drive M&A deals in the technology, media, and telecoms (TMT) sector. It focuses on M&A activity over the last five years and future M&A targets in the TMT market.
- This report looks at the significance of themes for M&A strategy, with a specific focus on the technology, media, and telecoms (TMT) sector.
- It also oulines how different industry verticals can address their business challenges and derive benefits by using themes.
- It provides an overview of the big M&A deals in 2018 and the thematic rationale that drove them.
- It includes case studies highlighting organizations that have achieved success by investing in the right themes.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides a detailed study of the impact of themes on M&A strategy.
- It highlights those companies that have achieved success by pursuing the right themes, as well as identifying those compnaies that have missed major themes and paid the price.
- It analyzes potential future M&A targets and their possible acquirers across various themes.
How themes drive M&A deals
Using themes to drive corporate M&A strategy
Case studies: Using themes to drive corporate M&A strategy
M&A activity in the TMT sector over the last 5 years
Future M&A targets in the TMT sector
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Business Brain Showa-Ota Inc (BBS) is a technology company that offers management and systems consulting, and business system development programs. The company offers services such as consulting, system integration andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request