Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe - 2019
Pay-TV penetration in Europe is set to increase through 2023 robust growth in IPTV services, supported by converged and multiplay offers. The popularization of third-party video OTT platforms and the rapid evolution of viewers habits towards non-linear video are making pay-TV operators to enhance their conventional service propositions with more innovative features and embrace the realm of OTT.
Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe - 2019 a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the pay-TV market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative and quantitative insight into the pay-TV market in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Europe in a global context; looks at the pay-TV market in a global context, focusing on penetration and service adoption trends.
- Section 2: Pay-TV market in Europe; provides a detailed description of the pay-TV market in Europe, looking at subscriber growth, penetration trends, and service adoption by technology.
- Section 3: Competitive market trends in Europe; analyzes the three main trends affecting the pay-TV market in the region, focusing on network improvements, the threat of alternative OTT video platforms and the increasing role that pay-TV players play in video content creation.
- Section 4: Pay-TV revenue evolution in Europe; analyzes main ARPU and revenue trends in Europe for the 2018-2023 period.
- Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for pay-TV service providers.
- Over the forecast period, a pay-TV market in Europe will grow on the back of IPTV as telco invest network upgrades and expansions.
- With the increasing demand for HD and 4K content, OTT video and interactive pay-TV platforms are forcing pay-TV service provides to allocate significant investments to upgrade and expand their network infrastructure.
- With the rapid popularization of OTT distribution platforms, competition for exclusive content rights is ramping up, making access to prime content more difficult and expensive for traditional pay-TV service providers.
- An increasing number of pay-TV operators are opting for vertically integrating content production, whether by creating their own dedicated units or through the acquisition of production companies.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in the Europe pay-TV market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by pay-TV service providers that illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the pay-TV market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for pay-TV service providers.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the pay-TV market, analyzing key trends and strategies.
Section 1: Europe in a global context
Europes demographics at a glance
Europe in a global context
Section 2: Pay-TV market in Europe
Pay-TV market in Europe
Regulatory context in Europe
Section 3: Competitive market trends in Europe
Competitive market trends in Europe
Network improvements in Europe
OTT disruption in Europe
Content access in Europe
Section 4: Pay-TV revenue evolution in Europe
Pay-TV ARPU evolution in Europe
Pay-TV service revenue evolution in Europe
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Asia-PacificPay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Asia-Pacific, a new Telecom Insider Report provides an executive-level overview of the video entertainment market inView Report
Pay-TV and OTT Video Market Trends in Europe market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1195View Report
Republic of Korea Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2020 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
Republic of Korea Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2020 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive LandscapeThis report elaborates the power market structure of Republic of Korea and provides historicalView Report
Slovakia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2020 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
Slovakia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2020 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive LandscapeThis report elaborates Slovakia power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request