The Video and identity platforms: worldwide market shares 2018
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific video and identity platforms (VIP) software and related services for 2018. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes 'snapshots' of information about the leading vendors in the market.
Operator spending in the VIP market was flat in 2018 because the SDM market had matured and the VMD market experienced changes that limited spending.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for market-share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare with each other.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to ensure that their current vendors are staying up to date.
KEY DEVELOPMENTS IN THE VIDEO AND IDENTITY PLATFORMS MARKET IN 2018
- The VIP market was flat in 2018. The decline in video management and delivery (VMD) spending (–2%) was offset by the slight growth (1%) in the subscriber data management (SDM) market.
- Operators VMD spending continued to decline. Limited spending on legacy transformations; Cisco and Ericssons departure; saturation in some developed markets; prolonged transition to new services (OTT, UHD); and increased in-house development were the main factors.
- The SDM market continued its growth in 2018, albeit at a slower rate due to its high maturity. New investments came from long-tail IMS/VoLTE (especially in China), NFV, IoT and subscriber data exposure use cases.
THIS REPORT PROVIDES:
- detailed market share data for the video and identity platforms software systems market overall, as well as two sub-segments:
- video management and delivery (VMD)
- subscriber data management (SDM) (including identity management (IdM))
- a summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 14 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
The Radio access networks and small cells: worldwide market shares 2018 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
The Operator strategies for building 5G NFVI market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Global Surgical Video And Imaging Technology Market Report 2019, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Opportunities
The Surgical Video And Imaging Technology market has witnessed growth from USD XX million to USD XX million from 2014 to 2019. With the CAGR of X.X%, this market isView Report
Global Mobile Video and Data Otimization Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Mobile Video and Data Otimization is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request