Accenture Plc (ACN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Accenture Plc (ACN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Accenture Plc (Accenture) is a global professional services company. It provides a wide range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations areas. The company provides consulting, technology and outsourcing services for several industries, including agribusiness, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemicals, media and technology, and communications. Accenture operates business processes for enterprise functions, such as sourcing and procurement, finance and accounting, supply chain, marketing and sales on behalf of clients. It also offers industry-specific services, including banking, platform trust and safety, insurance and health services. It has business presence across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Accenture is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Accenture Plc Key Recent Developments
Oct 26,2021: Accenture Named a Leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix Assessment 2021
Oct 20,2021: Digital Dollar Project Appoints Jennifer Brooks Lassiter as Executive Director
Sep 23,2021: Accenture Reports Very Strong Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2021 Results
Sep 15,2021: Former ODNI Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, Stephanie O’Sullivan, Joins Accenture Federal Services’ Board of Managers
Aug 23,2021: Duke Energy teams with Accenture and Microsoft to develop first-of-its-kind methane-emissions monitoring platform
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Accenture Plc - Key Facts
Accenture Plc - Key Employees
Accenture Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Accenture Plc - Major Products and Services
Accenture Plc - History
Accenture Plc - Company Statement
Accenture Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Accenture Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Communications, Media and Technology
Business Segment: Financial Services
Business Segment: Health and Public Service
Business Segment: Products
Business Segment: Resources
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Growth Markets
Geographical Segment: North America
Accenture Plc - Corporate Strategy
Accenture Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Accenture Plc - Strengths
Accenture Plc - Weaknesses
Accenture Plc - Opportunities
Accenture Plc - Threats
Accenture Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Accenture Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 26, 2021: Accenture Named a Leader in Everest Group’s 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix Assessment 2021
Oct 20, 2021: Digital Dollar Project Appoints Jennifer Brooks Lassiter as Executive Director
Sep 23, 2021: Accenture Reports Very Strong Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Fiscal 2021 Results
Sep 15, 2021: Former ODNI Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, Stephanie O’Sullivan, Joins Accenture Federal Services’ Board of Managers
Aug 23, 2021: Duke Energy teams with Accenture and Microsoft to develop first-of-its-kind methane-emissions monitoring platform
Aug 19, 2021: Accenture appoints David Droga as Accenture Interactives new CEO and creative chairman
Aug 17, 2021: Accenture Named a Leader in Smart Manufacturing Services by the IDC MarketScape
Aug 04, 2021: Salt River Project teams with Accenture to transform the employee experience with new cloud and digital capabilities
Jul 22, 2021: Devenish’s sustainable farming initiative Agrinewal gives farmers the power to manage carbon balance and cut global emissions
Jun 24, 2021: Accenture Reports Very Strong Third-Quarter Results and Raises Business Outlook for Fiscal 2021
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Accenture Plc, Key Facts
Accenture Plc, Key Employees
Accenture Plc, Key Employees (cont..)
Accenture Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Accenture Plc, Major Products and Services
Accenture Plc, History
Accenture Plc, Other Locations
Accenture Plc, Subsidiaries
Accenture Plc, Joint Venture
Accenture Plc, Key Competitors
Accenture Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Accenture Plc, Annual Ratios
Accenture Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Accenture Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Accenture Plc, Interim Ratios
Accenture Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Accenture Plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Accenture Plc, Ratio Charts
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Operations Advisory, Financial Advisory, Technology Advisory, Strategy, HR Advisory By End Use Industry: IT Services, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Mining And Oil & Gas, Construction, Other Services, Others Covering: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Accenture Plc, International Business Machines Corporation, Ernst & Young Global Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG International
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Accenture plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAccenture plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request