Australia: Country Intelligence Report
"Australia: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Australia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue growth in Australia over 2018-2023 will be driven by the mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2018-2023, driven by rising smartphone subscriptions, increasing data consumption, strengthening LTE networks, and the expected launch of commercial 5G services in 2020. Going forward, operators will focus on 5G network deployments and trials to commercialize the services in 2020.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Australia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Australia will grow at a CAGR of 0.5% in terms of US$ (0.01% in local currency) during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 54.2% of total and pay-TV services revenue in 2023, driven mainly by rising mobile data consumption.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the 2018-2023 period. We expect 5G to be commercially available in 2020.
- The top three mobile operators, Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA), accounted for 89% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Australias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Thes Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Australias mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Australias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Australia.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA)
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Australia: Country Intelligence Report Australia: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Australia today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today,View Report
Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request