Cognex Corporation (CGNX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cognex Corp (Cognex) is a provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation. The companys products include vision systems, vision software, 3D laser profilers, fixed-mount barcode readers, handheld barcode readers, and vision sensors, among others. Its applications for machine vision include detecting defects, monitoring production lines, guiding assembly robots, and tracking, sorting and identifying parts. The company serves to automation, consumer electronices, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and medical, logistics, life sciences, and semiconductor industries. It sells its products through integration and distribution partners. Cognex is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, the US.
Cognex Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: Cognex reports record results for the second quarter of 2017
Jul 31,2017: Cognex reports higher Q2 net income, provides Q3 guidance
Feb 16,2017: Cognex announces retirement of CFO Richard A. Morin; John J. Curran promoted to Chief Financial Officer
Feb 16,2017: Cognex reports record results for fourth quarter and full year
Oct 31,2016: Cognex Corporation reports lower Q3 net income, provides outlook for Q4
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cognex Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cognex Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Cognex Corporation - Key Information
Cognex Corporation - Overview
Cognex Corporation - Key Employees
Cognex Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Cognex Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Cognex Corporation - Major Products and Services
Cognex Corporation - History
Cognex Corporation - Company Statement
Cognex Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cognex Corporation - Business Description
Cognex Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Cognex Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cognex Corporation - Strengths
Cognex Corporation - Weaknesses
Cognex Corporation - Opportunities
Cognex Corporation - Threats
Cognex Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Cognex Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Cognex Corporation, Key Information
Cognex Corporation, Key Ratios
Cognex Corporation, Share Data
Cognex Corporation, Major Products and Services
Cognex Corporation, History
Cognex Corporation, Key Employees
Cognex Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Cognex Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Cognex Corporation, Other Locations
Cognex Corporation, Subsidiaries
Cognex Corporation, Key Competitors
Cognex Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Cognex Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Cognex Corporation, Annual Ratios
Cognex Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Cognex Corporation, Performance Chart
Cognex Corporation, Ratio Charts
Cognex Corp (Cognex) is a provider of vision systems, software, sensors, and industrial barcode readers used in manufacturing automation. The companys products include vision systems, vision software, 3D laser profilers,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request