ASRock Inc. (3515) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ASRock Inc. (ASRock) is a technology company that designs, manufactures and markets motherboards and other computer accessories. The company offers products such as gaming barebone, industrial PC, mini PC, motherboard, networking, and server or workstation. Its motherboard products comprise AMD socket series, Intel socket series, AMD CPU onboard series, Intel CPU onboard series, CPU bundled series products, and accessories. ASRock offers industrial PC products such as iBOX 280, IMB-385, DN2800MT, SBC-210, NUC BOX 3150 W10, and others. The company provides accessories such as interface card, socket upgrade module, remote controller, sound card, and wifi module. It has its presence in Taiwan, the Netherlands and the US. ASRock is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
ASRock Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 04,2017: Asrock Z270 SuperCarrier wins COMPUTEX d&i award 2017
Apr 23,2017: ASRock receives TweakTown Best Performance Award for X370 Taichi
Dec 15,2016: ASRocks DeskMini and X99 Taich win 2017 Taiwan Excellence Award
Feb 18,2016: ASRock Z170 Gaming K4 wins Toms Hardware 2016 Editor Recommended Award
Jan 29,2016: ASRock Z170 Extreme4 takes home toms hardware 2016 editor approved award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ASRock Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ASRock Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ASRock Inc. - Key Information
ASRock Inc. - Overview
ASRock Inc. - Key Employees
ASRock Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
ASRock Inc. - Key Operational Heads
ASRock Inc. - Major Products and Services
ASRock Inc. - History
ASRock Inc. - Company Statement
ASRock Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ASRock Inc. - Business Description
ASRock Inc. - Corporate Strategy
ASRock Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ASRock Inc. - Strengths
ASRock Inc. - Weaknesses
ASRock Inc. - Opportunities
ASRock Inc. - Threats
ASRock Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ASRock Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
ASRock Inc., Key Information
ASRock Inc., Key Ratios
ASRock Inc., Share Data
ASRock Inc., Major Products and Services
ASRock Inc., History
ASRock Inc., Key Employees
ASRock Inc., Key Employee Biographies
ASRock Inc., Key Operational Heads
ASRock Inc., Other Locations
ASRock Inc., Subsidiaries
ASRock Inc., Key Competitors
ASRock Inc., SWOT Analysis
ASRock Inc., Ratios based on current share price
ASRock Inc., Annual Ratios
ASRock Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ASRock Inc., Performance Chart
ASRock Inc., Ratio Charts
ASRock Inc (3515) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
ASRock Inc. (ASRock) is a technology company that designs, manufactures and markets motherboards and other computer accessories. The company offers products such as gaming barebone, industrial PC, mini PC, motherboard,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request