DRC: Country Intelligence Report
DRC: Country Intelligence Report
Total telecom service revenue in the DRC reached $1.4 billion in 2018 and will continue to increase at a CAGR of 9.5% over 2018-2023 to reach $2.2 billion by 2023, led by robust growth in the mobile data segment. Mobile voice and fixed broadband segments will also contribute to the revenue growth over the forecast period. Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 19.2% to reach $873 million by 2023, driven by rising smartphone penetration and the projected growth in the adoption of high-speed 3G/4G services over the forecast period.
""DRC: Country Intelligence Report,"" a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in DRC today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in DRC.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in DRC will grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2018-2023.
-- Mobile services revenue will account for 95.6% of the total telecom service revenue in 2023, with a strong growth in mobile data revenue that will expand at a CAGR of 19.2% to reach $873 million by 2023.
- Top three operators Vodacom, Airtel and Orange accounted for 89.1% of total mobile subscriptions in the country.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of DRC’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in DRC’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in DRC’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in DRC.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
DRC: Country Intelligence Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 990View Report
DRC: Network Coverage Extensions, Mobile Data and Fixed Internet to Drive Telecom Market Growth DRC: Network Coverage Extensions, Mobile Data and Fixed Internet to Drive Telecom Market Growth , a new CountryView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request