Stamps com Inc (STMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Stamps.com Inc (Stamps.com) offers internet-based mailing and shipping solutions. The company provides United States Postal Service (USPS) solutions, mailing solutions, multi-carrier shipping solutions, consolidation services and back-end integrations to mail and ship a wide range of mail pieces and packages through Stamps.com, Endicia, MetaPack, ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine and ShippingEasy brand names. The USPS also provides various postage services including mail and shipping of postcards, flats, envelopes and packages. Stamps.com also offers electronic postage, which can be directly printed on labels and envelopes. The company uses various other postal services including first-class mail, express mail, priority mail, media mail and parcel post. It caters its services to smaller offices, home offices, larger enterprises, e-commerce merchants and higher volume shippers including warehouses, fulfilment houses and omnichannel retailers. Stamps.com is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.
Stamps com Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2020: Stamps.com Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Call Invitation
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Stamps com Inc - Key Facts
Stamps com Inc - Key Employees
Stamps com Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Stamps com Inc - Major Products and Services
Stamps com Inc - History
Stamps com Inc - Company Statement
Stamps com Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Stamps com Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: MetaPack
Business Segment: Stamps.com
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: United States
Stamps com Inc - Corporate Strategy
Stamps com Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Stamps com Inc - Strengths
Stamps com Inc - Weaknesses
Stamps com Inc - Opportunities
Stamps com Inc - Threats
Stamps com Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2020: Stamps.com Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Call Invitation
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Stamps com Inc, Key Facts
Stamps com Inc, Key Employees
Stamps com Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Stamps com Inc, Major Products and Services
Stamps com Inc, History
Stamps com Inc, Subsidiaries
Stamps com Inc, Key Competitors
Stamps com Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Stamps com Inc, Annual Ratios
Stamps com Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Stamps com Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Stamps com Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Stamps com Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Stamps com Inc, Ratio Charts
Stamps com Inc (STMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
GarrettCom Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request