Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (8036) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp (Hitachi High-Tech), a subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd is a technology company that manufactures and markets semiconductor equipment. The companys products include semiconductor device manufacturing equipment, science and medical equipment, and industry and IT systems. Its science and medical equipment comprise analysis equipment, electron microscope and probe microscope; and medical equipment. The company offers semiconductor manufacturing equipment such as conductor etching apparatus, non-volatile material etching apparatus, material etching apparatus, design data application measurement system, defect review SEM, wafer surface inspection equipment, dark-field wafer defect inspection apparatus and others. Hitachi High-Tech is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2017: Etrion completes 9.5MW Aomori solar project in Japan
May 25,2017: CleanMax Solar and Hitachi High-Technologies Announce Partnership to solarize rooftops of Japanese companies in India
May 15,2017: Hitachi starts capital and business alliance with PSS in genetic testing business
Mar 13,2017: Tamagawa Holdings Announces Initiation of Electric Power Sales from Part of Solar Energy Power Plant Operations in Misawa City, Aomori Prefecture
Feb 14,2017: Promega Brings High-Performance DNA Analysis to the Benchtop with New Spectrum Compact CE Instrument
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Key Information
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Overview
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Key Employees
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Major Products and Services
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - History
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Company Statement
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Business Description
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Strengths
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Weaknesses
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Opportunities
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Threats
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Information
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Ratios
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Share Data
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, History
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Employees
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Other Locations
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Subsidiaries
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts
Hitachi Kokusai Electronic Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHitachi Kokusai Electronic Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Hitachi Construction Machinery (HCM) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHCM incorporates various emerging technologies to help customers enhance safety, increase productivity, and minimize lifecycle costs through its Solution Linkage solutions: ICTView Report
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Hitachi High-Tech), a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. is a technology company that manufactures and markets semiconductor equipment. The companys products comprise semiconductor device manufacturing equipment, science andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request