Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tyler Technologies Inc (Tyler) is a technology company that provides integrated software and technology services. The companys products include document pro, eagle, eden, energov, fundbalance, iasworld, incode, infinite visions, microsoft dynamics AX, munis, odyssey, orion, tax-wise, traversa, and others. It provides solutions in the areas of appraisal and tax, courts and justice, ERP and financial, planning, regulatory and maintenance, public safety, records and documents, school, transformative technology, cloud computing and mobile computing. Tylers services include software licenses, subscriptions, software services and maintenance, data conversion, training, and software and hardware installation services. The company has its presence in Colorado, Arizona, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Montana, New York, Ohio, Texas and Washington. Tyler is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US.
Tyler Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Tyler Technologies reports earnings for second quarter 2017
Jul 26,2017: Tyler Technologies higher Q2 net income, provides annual guidance
May 23,2017: Tyler Technologies Headquarters in Plano, Texas, Installs Solar Panels and Storage
Apr 27,2017: Tyler Technologies reports earnings for first quarter 2017
Feb 08,2017: Tyler Technologies reports higher Q4 net income, provides guidance for 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tyler Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tyler Technologies, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Key Information
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Overview
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - History
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Business Description
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Strengths
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Threats
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tyler Technologies, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Key Information
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Key Ratios
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Share Data
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services
Tyler Technologies, Inc., History
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Key Employees
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Other Locations
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors
Tyler Technologies, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Performance Chart
Tyler Technologies, Inc., Ratio Charts
Lumen Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLumen Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request