Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a technology solution company that offers non-destructive testing solutions and instrumentation. The companys products include acoustic emission, ultrasonic, and vibration and PdM products. It offers acoustic emission products such as AE sensors, AE software, amplifiers, IS-products, knowledge-based, leak detection, multi channel and pocket AE. Mistras provides vibration and PdM products including accelerometers, accessories, charge amplifiers, custom products and sensors, display monitors, engineering lab test, packaged specials, power supplies, switch boxes and thermal isolators. The companys services comprise PCMS software, traditional NDT services and advanced NDT services. It serves oil and gas, nuclear power, chemicals, aerospace and defense, transportation, primary metals and metalworking, pharmaceuticals, and food processing industries. The company has operations in the UK, China, France, Greece, Japan and Russia. Mistras is headquartered in Princeton Junction, New Jersey, the US.
Mistras Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 06,2016: Mistras Group realizes strong Q1 profits and cash flow despite weak energy market conditions
Apr 28,2016: MISTRAS Group elevates key executives
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mistras Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mistras Group, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Mistras Group, Inc. - Key Information
Mistras Group, Inc. - Overview
Mistras Group, Inc. - Key Employees
Mistras Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Mistras Group, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Mistras Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Mistras Group, Inc. - History
Mistras Group, Inc. - Company Statement
Mistras Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mistras Group, Inc. - Business Description
Mistras Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Mistras Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mistras Group, Inc. - Strengths
Mistras Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
Mistras Group, Inc. - Opportunities
Mistras Group, Inc. - Threats
Mistras Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mistras Group, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Mistras Group, Inc., Key Information
Mistras Group, Inc., Key Ratios
Mistras Group, Inc., Share Data
Mistras Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
Mistras Group, Inc., History
Mistras Group, Inc., Key Employees
Mistras Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Mistras Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Mistras Group, Inc., Other Locations
Mistras Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
Mistras Group, Inc., Key Competitors
Mistras Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Mistras Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Mistras Group, Inc., Annual Ratios
Mistras Group, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Mistras Group, Inc., Performance Chart
Mistras Group, Inc., Ratio Charts
Mistras Group Inc (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a technology solution company that offers non-destructive testing solutions and instrumentation. The companys products include acoustic emission, ultrasonic, and vibration and PdM products. It offersView Report
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Nursing Care Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: Nursing Care Facilities, Home Health Care Providers, Retirement Communities, Group Care Homes Covering: Genesis Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, Brookdale Senior Living, Kindred Healthcare, The Ensign Group, Inc.
Nursing Care Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global nursing careView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request