ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ON Semiconductor Corp (ON Semiconductor) is a technology company that manufactures and supplies semiconductor based solutions. The companys products include AC and DC controllers and regulators, amplifiers and comparators, image sensors and processors, clock generation, light and touch sensors, LED drivers, motor and load drivers, power modules, bipolar transistors, micro controllers, diodes and rectifiers, thyristors, tunable components, among others. Its products find application in automotive, industrial, networking and telecommunications, power supply, consumer, military and aerospace, portable and wireless, motor control applications, among others. The company has its manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. ON Semiconductor is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
ON Semiconductor Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 17,2017: ON Semiconductors board elects Alan Campbell as chairman
May 08,2017: ON Semiconductor reports first quarter 2017 results
Jan 09,2017: ON Semiconductor wins two prestigious partner awards from Huawei Technologies
Nov 21,2016: ON Semiconductor Chairman J. Daniel McCranie to retire in 2017
Nov 06,2016: ON Semiconductor Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ON Semiconductor Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ON Semiconductor Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Key Information
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Overview
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Key Employees
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Key Operational Heads
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Major Products and Services
ON Semiconductor Corporation - History
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Company Statement
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Business Description
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Corporate Strategy
ON Semiconductor Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Strengths
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Weaknesses
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Opportunities
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Threats
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ON Semiconductor Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Key Information
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Key Ratios
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Share Data
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Major Products and Services
ON Semiconductor Corporation, History
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Key Employees
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Key Operational Heads
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Other Locations
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Subsidiaries
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Key Competitors
ON Semiconductor Corporation, SWOT Analysis
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Annual Ratios
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Performance Chart
ON Semiconductor Corporation, Ratio Charts
Contract Lifecycle Management Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The global contract lifecycle management software market was worth US$ 1.1 Billion in 2018. Contract lifecycle management (CLM) software assists in efficiently managing the complete process of a contract signedView Report
Sonar Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The global sonar systems market was worth US$ 4.2 Billion in 2018. Sound navigation and ranging (SONAR) refers to a technique which employs sound waves for navigating, communicating, and detectingView Report
Global Next Generation Sequencing Services Market Size Study, By Technology (Sequencing By Synthesis, Ion Semiconductor Sequencing, Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing, Nanopore Sequencing), By Application, By End User and Regional Forecast, 2017-2025
Global Next Generation Sequencing market is valued approximately USD 3.5 billion in 2016. The market growth is majorly attributed to the factors such as growing applications of next generation sequencingView Report
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co, Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co, Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Union Semiconductor Equipment Co, Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights intoView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request