Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. (MBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. (MTS) is a provider of information and communications technology services. It offers wireless communications, IP networking, phone services, security services, technology infrastructure, application development, managed services, networking services and unified cloud. The company classifies its services under eight categories, namely, wireless services, broadband and converged IP services, unified communications, hosting, security, and monitoring services, local access services, long distance, and legacy data services and other services. The company provides its services through its operating subsidiaries MTS, AAA Security and epic and it has offices in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Brandon and Winnipeg. MTS is headquartered in Manitoba, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Key Facts 6
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Key Employees 7
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - History 10
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Company Statement 13
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Business Description 16
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Strengths 17
Strength - Robust Network and Data Reach 17
Strength - Market Position 17
Strength - Wireless Franchise 17
Strength - Improved Performance of Broadband and Converged IP Services 17
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Declining Profitability 18
Weakness - Substantial Debt 18
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 19
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 19
Opportunity - Spectrum Acquisition 19
Opportunity - Business Combination 19
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Threats 20
Threat - Intense Competition 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
Threat - Stringent Regulations 20
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of TablesList of Tables
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Key Facts 6
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Key Employees 7
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., History 10
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Other Locations 14
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Key Competitors 21
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc., Ratio Charts 26
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,View Report
The global telecom services market’s trajectory in 2017 and 2018 confirmed, and even amplified, the change in direction that began in 2016 on both sides of the Atlantic. InView Report
The Global and Southeast Asia Telecom Services Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Telecom Services industry with aView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request