Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shutterfly, Inc. (Shutterfly) is a manufacturer of high-quality personalized products and services. The company carries out manufacturing and digital retailing of personalized products and services. Its personal publishing services help customers upload, edit, enhance, organize, find, share, create, and print. Shutterfly offers wide range of products that include greeting and stationery cards, photo books, customized calendars, mugs, canvas prints, mouse pads, magnets, puzzles, home decor and personalized gifts. The company offers its products under Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, ThisLife, Wedding Paper Divas, MyPublisher, Groovebook and BorrowLenses brands. It also offers website services including a share platform called Share Sites. Shutterfly is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Shutterfly, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Shutterfly announces second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 25,2017: Shutterfly reports higher Q2 net loss, provides Q3 guidance
Jul 05,2017: Shutterfly names Scott Arnold president, Shutterfly Enterprise
Jul 05,2017: Shutterfly appoints president of Shutterfly Enterprise
Apr 25,2017: Shutterfly reports higher Q1 net loss, provides annual outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Shutterfly, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Shutterfly, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Shutterfly, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Shutterfly, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Shutterfly, Inc. - History 9
Shutterfly, Inc. - Company Statement 10
Shutterfly, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Shutterfly, Inc. - Business Description 13
Shutterfly, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 14
Shutterfly, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Shutterfly, Inc. - Strengths 15
Shutterfly, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Shutterfly, Inc. - Opportunities 17
Shutterfly, Inc. - Threats 18
Shutterfly, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 27
Jul 05, 2017: Shutterfly names Scott Arnold president, Shutterfly Enterprise 27
Jul 05, 2017: Shutterfly appoints president of Shutterfly Enterprise 28
Apr 25, 2017: Shutterfly reports higher Q1 net loss, provides annual outlook 29
Feb 28, 2017: Shutterfly appoints new senior vice president of retail 30
Feb 23, 2017: Shutterfly names Will Lansing Chairman of the Board 31
Feb 01, 2017: Shutterfly reports lower Q4 net income, provides Q1 outlook 32
Oct 26, 2016: Shutterfly reports lower Q3 net loss, provides guidance for Q4 33
Section 5 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Shutterfly, Inc., Key Facts 5
Shutterfly, Inc., Key Employees 6
Shutterfly, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Shutterfly, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Shutterfly, Inc., History 9
Shutterfly, Inc., Key Competitors 19
Shutterfly, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 20
Shutterfly, Inc., Annual Ratios 21
Shutterfly, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Shutterfly, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Shutterfly, Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
Shutterfly, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Shutterfly, Inc., Ratio Charts 26
Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request