EarthLink Holdings Corp. (ELNK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EarthLink Holdings Corp. (EarthLink) is a provider of managed network, security and cloud solutions. The company offers a comprehensive range of dial-up and high-speed Internet access services, including search, advertising, ancillary services, IP-based network service, broadband Internet access services, voice services and web hosting services. It operates a nationwide network and secure data centers for data and voice IP service coverage. EarthLink offers its services to its wholesale and retail business customers. The company also offers internet access and value-added services to its residential customers. The company operates an extensive network which includes 29,000 route miles of fiber and 90 metro fiber rings which offer services to over 90% of the US. It operates through its subsidiaries in Canada and the US. EarthLink is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Key Facts 5
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Key Employees 6
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 7
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Major Products and Services 8
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - History 9
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Company Statement 13
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Business Description 15
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Corporate Strategy 16
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Strengths 17
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Weaknesses 18
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Opportunities 19
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Threats 20
EarthLink Holdings Corp. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Key Facts 5
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Key Employees 6
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Key Employee Biographies 7
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Major Products and Services 8
EarthLink Holdings Corp., History 9
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Subsidiaries 14
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Key Competitors 21
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Ratios based on current share price 22
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Annual Ratios 23
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
EarthLink Holdings Corp., Ratio Charts 27
EarthLink Holdings Corp Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
EarthLink Holdings Corp Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on EarthLink Holdings Corp. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
EarthLink Holdings Corp Strategic Analysis Review- EarthLink Holdings Corp SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
EarthLink Holdings Corp Company Profile provides strategic analysis of EarthLink Holdings Corp Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
ITC Holdings Corp. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. ThisView Report
ITC Holdings Corp. (ITC Holdings), an indirect subsidiary of Fortis Inc, is an independent electricity transmission company. It owns, operates, maintains, and invests in transmission infrastructure. The company harnesses systemView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request