SAS Institute Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SAS Institute Inc. (SAS) is a provider of business intelligence and data management software services. The company offers business analytics, data mining and data warehousing software for mid-size businesses. Its portfolio of products include SAS 9.4, SAS analytics pro, SAS enterprise manner, SAS visual statistics, SAS cirriculum pathways and foundation tools. It caters products and services to industries such as automotive, banking, communications, education, financial services, government, health insurance, healthcare providers, hospitality and entertainment, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media, oil and gas, retail, and utilities. The company along with its subsidiaries and branch offices, operates in Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. SAS is headquartered in Cary, NorthCarolina, the US.
SAS Institute Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 08,2018: Healthy Nevada Project looks to SAS Analytics to unlock health insights
Feb 28,2018: SAS Named One of the Best Workplaces in Ireland
Dec 05,2017: Simulation aiding critically ill newborns heralded as NCs best use of analytics
Nov 28,2017: SAS appointed Oliver Schabenberger as chief operating officer
Nov 21,2017: SAS Analytics supports global standard regulations for pharma
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Facts 5
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Employees 6
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
SAS Institute Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
SAS Institute Inc. - History 9
SAS Institute Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
SAS Institute Inc. - Business Description 17
SAS Institute Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
SAS Institute Inc. - Strengths 18
SAS Institute Inc. - Weaknesses 19
SAS Institute Inc. - Opportunities 20
SAS Institute Inc. - Threats 21
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
Mar 08, 2018: Healthy Nevada Project looks to SAS Analytics to unlock health insights 23
Feb 28, 2018: SAS Named One of the Best Workplaces in Ireland 24
Dec 05, 2017: Simulation aiding critically ill newborns heralded as NCs best use of analytics 25
Nov 21, 2017: SAS Analytics supports global standard regulations for pharma 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List Of TablesList of Tables
SAS Institute Inc., Key Facts 5
SAS Institute Inc., Key Employees 6
SAS Institute Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
SAS Institute Inc., Major Products and Services 8
SAS Institute Inc., History 9
SAS Institute Inc., Other Locations 13
SAS Institute Inc., Subsidiaries 14
SAS Institute Inc., Affiliate 15
SAS Institute Inc., Key Competitors 22
Report ScopeThe research study includes market information on DRaaS and its key segments including data source, user type, industry vertical and country.The implementation of DRaaS in various industries is theView Report
Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Size study, by Service Type (Compute as A Service, Storage as A Service, Disaster Recovery and Backup as A Service, Networking as A Service, Desktop as A Service, Managed Hosting), by Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), by Vertical (BFSI, It and Telecommunications, Government and Public Sector, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Cloud infrastructure services market to reach USD 117.6 billion by 2025.Cloud infrastructure services market valued approximately USD 23.5 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
SAS Institute Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
SAS Institute Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on SAS Institute Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
SAS Institute Inc Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
SAS Institute Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request