LG Corp. (003550) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LG Corp. (LG) is a diversified holding company that manufactures and sells electronic products, chemicals and telecommunication products through its subsidiaries and affiliates. The Electronics division develops consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances. The Chemical division carries out the research, development, manufacture and sale of petrochemicals, IT and electronic materials, and energy solutions. Its chemical products include poly vinyl chloride (PVC), ethylene, propylene, rechargeable batteries, optical materials, automotive solutions, synthetic rubbers and specialty polymers. LGs telecommunication services offer mobile, home, corporate telecommunication and network management services. The company has business operations in Asia, North America and Europe. LG is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
LG Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jun 11,2017: LG Chem to Supply RO Membranes to Egypts Largest Seawater Desalination Plant
Jan 18,2017: Turkmenistan To Commission Gas And Chemical Complex Near Caspian Sea In September 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
LG Corp. - Key Facts 5
LG Corp. - Key Employees 6
LG Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 7
LG Corp. - Major Products and Services 8
LG Corp. - History 10
LG Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
LG Corp. - Business Description 16
LG Corp. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
LG Corp. - Strengths 17
LG Corp. - Weaknesses 18
LG Corp. - Opportunities 19
LG Corp. - Threats 20
LG Corp. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
LG Corp., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Jun 11, 2017: LG Chem to Supply RO Membranes to Egypts Largest Seawater Desalination Plant 29
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
LG Corp., Key Facts 5
LG Corp., Key Employees 6
LG Corp., Key Employee Biographies 7
LG Corp., Major Products and Services 8
LG Corp., History 10
LG Corp., Subsidiaries 13
LG Corp., Affiliate 15
LG Corp., Key Competitors 21
LG Corp., Ratios based on current share price 22
LG Corp., Annual Ratios 23
LG Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
LG Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
LG Corp., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
LG Corp., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
LG Corp., Ratio Charts 27
Walgreens - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWalgreens Boots Alliance Inc (Walgreens Boots Alliance) is a retail and wholesale company, focused on health and wellbeing products.Walgreens is establishing an omnichannel strategy toView Report
Orange Belgium (OBEL) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request