CIBER, Inc. (CBR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ciber, Inc. (Ciber), a subsidiary of HTC Global, is a global information technology (IT) services company. The company provides a broad range of services that include application development and maintenance, independent software vendor relationships, and managed services. Ciber offers its products to various industries including manufacturing, retail, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities, communications, financial services, and public sector. It primarily has operations in the US and India. Ciber is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.
CIBER, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2016: Ciber reports third quarter 2016 results
Jun 14,2016: CiberCMC Joint Venture Corporation recognized by SAP Vietnam as Best Service Partner of the Year
Mar 16,2016: Ciber AG in Germany announces new managing director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
CIBER, Inc. - Key Facts 5
CIBER, Inc. - Key Employees 6
CIBER, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
CIBER, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
CIBER, Inc. - History 9
CIBER, Inc. - Company Statement 12
CIBER, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
CIBER, Inc. - Business Description 18
CIBER, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
CIBER, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
CIBER, Inc. - Strengths 20
CIBER, Inc. - Weaknesses 21
CIBER, Inc. - Opportunities 22
CIBER, Inc. - Threats 23
CIBER, Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Nov 08, 2016: Ciber reports third quarter 2016 results 32
Section 5 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
CIBER, Inc., Key Facts 5
CIBER, Inc., Key Employees 6
CIBER, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
CIBER, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
CIBER, Inc., History 9
CIBER, Inc., Other Locations 14
CIBER, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
CIBER, Inc., Key Competitors 24
CIBER, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
CIBER, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
CIBER, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
CIBER, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
CIBER, Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
CIBER, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
CIBER, Inc., Ratio Charts 31
CIBER, Inc. (CBR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request