West Corporation (WSTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
West Corporation (West) is a leading technology driven, communication services provider. It delivers new channels for business and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. West offers various services such as conferencing and collaboration, business process outsourcing, event services, automated call processing, agent based services, alerts and notifications, unified communications, emergency communications and telephony or interconnect services. West offers its services to various industries such as telecommunications, retail, financial services, technology, public safety and healthcare. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America. West is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
West Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: West reports second quarter 2017 results
Aug 03,2017: West Corporation Q2 net income increases
May 09,2017: West Corporation reports Q1 2017 results
Feb 01,2017: West Corporation reports higher Q4 net income, provides annual outlook
Nov 01,2016: West Corporation reports third quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
West Corporation - Key Facts 5
West Corporation - Key Employees 6
West Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
West Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
West Corporation - History 9
West Corporation - Company Statement 10
West Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
West Corporation - Business Description 14
West Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
West Corporation - Strengths 16
West Corporation - Weaknesses 17
West Corporation - Opportunities 18
West Corporation - Threats 19
West Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
West Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
May 09, 2017: West Corporation reports Q1 2017 results 29
Feb 01, 2017: West Corporation reports higher Q4 net income, provides annual outlook 30
Nov 01, 2016: West Corporation reports third quarter 2016 results 31
Aug 01, 2016: West Corporation reports second quarter 2016 results 32
May 02, 2016: West Corporation reports first quarter 2016 results 33
Feb 01, 2016: West Corporation reports fourth quarter and full year 2015 results 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
West Corporation, Key Facts 5
West Corporation, Key Employees 6
West Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
West Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
West Corporation, History 9
West Corporation, Other Locations 12
West Corporation, Subsidiaries 12
West Corporation, Key Competitors 20
West Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 21
West Corporation, Annual Ratios 22
West Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
West Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
West Corporation, Interim Ratios 26
West Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
West Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
West Corporation, Ratio Charts 27
WestRock Company - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWestRock Co. is a provider of paper and packaging solutions. It manufactures and distributes containerboard and paperboard products such as folding cartons, coated paperboard,View Report
Bangladesh Air Conditioner Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast By Types (Room AC(Window, Split), Ducted AC(Ceiling Concealed, Packaged), Ductless AC(Suspended, Floor Standing, Cassette), Centralized AC(VRF, AHU/FCU, Condensing Unit, Chiller & Others)), By Verticals(Residential, Commercial Buildings & Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas & Others), By Regions(Northern, Western, Northern Eastern, Central, Southern) And Competitive Landscape.
theBangladesh Air Conditioner Market revenue size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period 202026F. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
West Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serviceView Report
Petrowest Corp (Petrowest) is a construction company that offers pre-drilling and post completion services, and general infrastructure construction services. The company operates through its divisions such as construction, civil works,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request