Leucadia National Corporation (LUK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Leucadia National Corporation (Leucadia) is a diversified holding company that carries out operations in the areas of investment banking and capital markets and other investments. The companys financial services businesses include Jefferies (investment banking and capital markets), Leucadia Asset Management (asset management), Berkadia (commercial mortgage banking and servicing), FXCM (online foreign exchange trading), HomeFed Corporation (real estate business) and Foursight Capital and Chrome Capital (vehicle finance). It also owns has investments in other businesses such as National Beef (beef processing), HRG Group (diversified holding company), Vitesse Energy and Juneau Energy (oil and gas exploration and development), Garcadia (automobile dealerships), Linkem (fixed wireless broadband services in Italy), Conwed Plastics and Idaho Timber (manufacturing), and Golden Queen (a gold and silver mining project). Leucadia is headquartered in New York, the US.
Leucadia National Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2017: Leucadia National announces first quarter 2017 results
Feb 27,2017: Leucadia National announces fourth quarter 2016 results
Nov 02,2016: Leucadia National Corporation announces third quarter 2016 results
Aug 04,2016: Leucadia National Corporation announces second quarter 2016 results
May 05,2016: Leucadia National Corporation announces First quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Leucadia National Corporation - Key Facts 5
Leucadia National Corporation - Key Employees 6
Leucadia National Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Leucadia National Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Leucadia National Corporation - History 9
Leucadia National Corporation - Company Statement 10
Leucadia National Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Leucadia National Corporation - Business Description 15
Leucadia National Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Leucadia National Corporation - Strengths 16
Leucadia National Corporation - Weaknesses 17
Leucadia National Corporation - Opportunities 18
Leucadia National Corporation - Threats 19
Leucadia National Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Leucadia National Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Apr 27, 2017: Leucadia National announces first quarter 2017 results 29
Feb 27, 2017: Leucadia National announces fourth quarter 2016 results 30
Apr 18, 2016: The Oregon LNG Project Announced It Is Ceasing Operations Immediately 31
Section 5 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
Leucadia National Corporation, Key Facts 5
Leucadia National Corporation, Key Employees 6
Leucadia National Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Leucadia National Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Leucadia National Corporation, History 9
Leucadia National Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Leucadia National Corporation, Joint Venture 13
Leucadia National Corporation, Key Competitors 20
Leucadia National Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 21
Leucadia National Corporation, Annual Ratios 22
Leucadia National Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Leucadia National Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Leucadia National Corporation, Interim Ratios 26
Leucadia National Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
Leucadia National Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Leucadia National Corporation, Ratio Charts 27
Trailer Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Dry Vans; Refrigirated Trailers; Tank Trailers; Flatbed Trailers; Lowboy Trailers; Other Trailers 2) By End-Use: Paper And Paper Products; Pharma Drugs; Textile Products; Food and Groceries; Agriculture And Farm Products; Chemicals; Petroleum And Petroleum Products; Motor Vehicle And Motor Vehicle Parts; Metal And Minerals; Commercial Machinery; Other Products Covering: China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd; Schmitz Cargobull AG; Bernard Krone Holding SE & Co. KG; Wabash National Corporation; Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
Trailer Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they needView Report
Finished Wood Products Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Millwork, Wood Pallets & Skids Production, Prefabricated Home Manufacturing, Other Finished Wood Products Covering: LIXIL Group, JELD-WEN Inc, Masonite International Corporation, Pella Corporation, Stora Enso Oyj
The finished wood products market consists of sales of finished wood products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce finished wood products including wood products such as woodenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request