Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Citrix Systems, Inc. (Citrix) is a provider of virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure solutions. It undertakes the designing, development and marketing of technology solutions that enable information technology (IT), services to be securely delivered on demand. Its solutions include workspaces services, delivery networking products, communications cloud and workflow cloud products. The company markets and licenses its products directly to customers, over the web, and through system integrators in addition to value-added resellers, value-added distributors, OEMs and service providers. The company, along with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. Citrix is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Citrix Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2016: Montefiore Health System Realizes $5 Million in Savings with Citrix
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Citrix Systems, Inc. - History 10
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Company Statement 15
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Business Description 20
Citrix Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Strengths 21
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses 22
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Opportunities 23
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Threats 24
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Aug 04, 2016: Montefiore Health System Realizes $5 Million in Savings with Citrix 33
Section 5 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Facts 5
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Employees 6
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Citrix Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Citrix Systems, Inc., History 10
Citrix Systems, Inc., Other Locations 17
Citrix Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Competitors 25
Citrix Systems, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Citrix Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Citrix Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Citrix Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Citrix Systems, Inc., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Citrix Systems, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Citrix Systems, Inc., Ratio Charts 32
Citrix Systems Inc (CTXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Citrix Systems, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Planar Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Healthcare Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Hospitals And Clinics, Physicians And Other Health Practitioners, Nursing Care, Dental Services, Medical And Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Residential Substance Abuse And Mental Health Facilities, Ambulance Services, All Other Ambulatory Health Care Services BY End user-Gender: Male, Female Covering: National Health Service, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Community Health Systems, Inc., DaVita Inc., Universal Health Services, Inc.
Healthcare Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request