Cavium, Inc. (CAVM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cavium, Inc. (Cavium) is a provider of semiconductor processors for intelligent and secure networks. Its processors facilitate intelligent processing for networking, storage, communications, security, wireless, video and connected home and office applications. Cavium products include ThunderX ARM processors, XPliant highly programmable switches, OCTEON multi-core MIPS64 processors, OCTEON Fusion-M single chip basestation processors, NITROX security processors and adapters, NITROX FIPS security adapters, NEURON Search processors and LiquidSecurity appliances. The company offers its solutions to network equipment providers, original design manufacturers and contract electronics manufacturers and distributors. The company markets its solutions through direct sales and applications support organizations. It sells its products in North America, Europe and Asia. Cavium is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Cavium, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: Cavium announces financial results for Q2 2017
Feb 01,2017: Cavium Q4 net loss increases
Nov 01,2016: Cavium Q3 net loss increases
Jul 27,2016: Cavium names Raghib Hussain Chief Operating Officer
Jul 27,2016: Cavium announces financial results for Q2 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Cavium, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Cavium, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Cavium, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Cavium, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Cavium, Inc. - History 9
Cavium, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Cavium, Inc. - Business Description 12
Business Description - Broadband and consumer markets 12
Broadband and consumer markets - Overview 12
Business Description - Enterprise, datacenter, and service provider markets 12
Enterprise, datacenter, and service provider markets - Overview 12
Cavium, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 13
Cavium, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Cavium, Inc. - Strengths 14
Cavium, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Cavium, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Cavium, Inc. - Threats 17
Cavium, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 26
Feb 01, 2017: Cavium Q4 net loss increases 26
Nov 01, 2016: Cavium Q3 net loss increases 27
Section 5 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Cavium, Inc., Key Facts 5
Cavium, Inc., Key Employees 6
Cavium, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Cavium, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Cavium, Inc., History 9
Cavium, Inc., Other Locations 10
Cavium, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Cavium, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Cavium, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 19
Cavium, Inc., Annual Ratios 20
Cavium, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Cavium, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Cavium, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Cavium, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Cavium, Inc., Ratio Charts 25
Cavium, Inc. (CAVM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request