Industrial Internet - Thematic Research
The Industrial Internet, a market General Electric (GE) once predicted would account for $15 trillion of global GDP by 2030, will redefine the way much of the global industrial economy operates. It is part of a fast-evolving ecosystem of intelligent machines running their own logic and communicating with each other. However, a key use case - predictive maintenance - has so far failed to take off, with organizations struggling to integrate it into their existing operations environments. Several manufacturers are also fretting about putting sensor data in the cloud.
Cyber threats are also a concern. Factory floor legacy systems were never intended to be externally linked and operations managers tend to think about site safety before cyber safety.
- This report provides an overview of the global Industrial Internet market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the sector over the next 12 to 24 months.
- The report provides a comprehensive industry analysis, outlining the key growth areas and potential use cases.
- It identifies the best-positioned players in the Industrial Internet theme, across all segments of the value chain.
- The report also includes a timeline charting the development of the Industrial Internet.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides an overview of the global Industrial Internet market, highlighting the leading players across different segments of the value chain, as well as listing the companies that are making their mark within the Industrial Internet theme.
It provides growth forecasts by sector and by region for the global Industrial Internet and information on merger and acquisition activity.
- The value chain splits the Industrial Internet industry into five key layers: devices; connectivity; data; apps; and services.
Industrial automation Sector Scorecard
IT services sector scorecard
Application software sector scorecard
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
Industrial Automation Position Sensor Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028
Intelligent Flow Meter market overview The traditional sensors market is moving towards smart sensors and illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period. Intelligent Flow Meter market offeringView Report
Rugged Displays, Open Frame and other Industrial Displays Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028
Optical and Non Optical 3D Motion Capture market overview Optical and Non Optical 3D Motion Capture market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancementsView Report
The industrial internet of things (IIoT) refers to the extension and use of the internet of things (IoT) in industrial sectors and applications. In the context of China-US trade warView Report
To deepen the industrial IoT (Internet of Things) adoption in the manufacturing sector, the Chinese government the 512-project promotion plans for “5G + industrial Internet” no longer after the rolloutView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request