Industrial Internet - Thematic Research
The Industrial Internet, a market General Electric (GE) once predicted would account for $15 trillion of global GDP by 2030, will redefine the way much of the global industrial economy operates. It is part of a fast-evolving ecosystem of intelligent machines running their own logic and communicating with each other. However, a key use case - predictive maintenance - has so far failed to take off, with organizations struggling to integrate it into their existing operations environments. Several manufacturers are also fretting about putting sensor data in the cloud.
Cyber threats are also a concern. Factory floor legacy systems were never intended to be externally linked and operations managers tend to think about site safety before cyber safety.
- This report provides an overview of the global Industrial Internet market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the sector over the next 12 to 24 months.
- The report provides a comprehensive industry analysis, outlining the key growth areas and potential use cases.
- It identifies the best-positioned players in the Industrial Internet theme, across all segments of the value chain.
- The report also includes a timeline charting the development of the Industrial Internet.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides an overview of the global Industrial Internet market, highlighting the leading players across different segments of the value chain, as well as listing the companies that are making their mark within the Industrial Internet theme.
It provides growth forecasts by sector and by region for the global Industrial Internet and information on merger and acquisition activity.
- The value chain splits the Industrial Internet industry into five key layers: devices; connectivity; data; apps; and services.
Industrial automation Sector Scorecard
IT services sector scorecard
Application software sector scorecard
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
COVID-19 Impact on Industrial Automation - Thematic Research market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
The Industrial IoT case studies: partnering for 5G success market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
Industrial Internet in Oil & Gas - Thematic ResearchIndustrial Internet has the potential to transform traditional processes and workflows and boost the technological capabilities of oil and gas firms. ThisView Report
Global Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expectedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request