AI chips - Thematic Research
Moores law is broken. Its time for a new generation of silicon. Over five decades, Moores law has held sway in the chip industry. Since the 1970s the performance capabilities of microprocessors and other silicon chips has roughly doubled every two years.
That era is now over. Transistors are now so tightly packed onto chips that they are barely a couple of atoms apart, and the amount of power generated within a square millimeter of silicon now produces more heat than it is possible to efficiently dissipate. The entire chip industry is changing direction. Abandoning the single-minded, double-everything approach, chip designs are becoming more sophisticated and complex. We are entering a new era of microprocessor design which will lead to new chip architectures, new classes of chips, new business models, new alliances, new materials, and radical decisions about who does what in terms of design and manufacture.
- The report provides an overview of the global AI chips market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the sector.
- The report provides a comprehensive industry analysis, outlining the key growth areas and upcoming opportunities.
- It identifies the best-positioned players in the AI chips industry, across all segments of the value chain.
- The report also includes a timeline charting the development of AI chips.
Reasons to buy
- This report analyzes the changes that are already underway in the global semiconductor industry, and identifies the companies that are likely to dominate this rapidly-evolving market.
- We take a five-year view, and anticipate much turmoil breaking out in the $500bn chip sector within two to three years.
Semiconductor Sector Scorecard
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
Global AI in Logistics Market 2023-2029
The global AI in logistics market size is projected to grow by USD 71.4 billion from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 41.2 percent, according to the latest marketView Report
Global AI Image Recognition Market 2023-2029
The global ai image recognition market is anticipated to increase by USD 5.7 billion till 2029 at an average annual growth of 18.9 percent as per the latest market estimates.TheView Report
Global Cloud AI Chipsets Market Research Report 2021-2025
Cloud AI Chipsets are computational chipsets that focus on workload of AI that is been deployed on cloud or data center. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19View Report
Memory Chips - Global Thematic Research
Memory Chips - Global Thematic ResearchThe memory chip market is worth $122bn in 2017, according to IC Insights. DRAM chips comprise 60% of this market and NAND flash chips 40%,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request