Video Games - Thematic Research
Despite being over 70 years old the video games industry continues to evolve, driven by changing user demands, new channels, and technical innovation. Todays video games industry is in the throes of a huge transformation from a product-oriented business to an as-a-service model. At the same time, new technologies like 5G, cloud, and virtual reality (VR) will usher in a new phase of innovation, while new business models like support for in-game micropayments are already changing the economics of gaming.
- The report provides an overview of the global video games market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the sector.
- The report provides market size and growth forecasts for the video games industry, split by game type and geography.
- It identifies the frontrunners in the gaming industry, across all segments of the value chain.
- The report also includes a timeline charting the development of the video games theme.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights the key trends driving growth in the video games market, including the emergence of cloud gaming and esports. It identifies those companies which are best positioned to succeed in a future filled with disruptive threats.
Video Games Sector Scorecard
Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
Report Scope:In this report, the market has been segmented based on component, organization size, deployment mode, system, application, end-use and region. The report provides an overview of the global videoView Report
Turkey Video Conferencing Market (2021-27): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Doll, Toy, And Game Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Electronic Toys; Non - Electronic Toys 2) By Distribution Channel: Departmental Stores; Online; Others 3) By Product Type: Games and Puzzles; Infant and Pre-School Toys; Construction Toys; Dolls and Accessories; Video Games; Others 4) By Material: Plastics; Wood; Metal; Others Covering: Lego; Nintendo; Mattel; Hasbro; Nerf
Doll, Toy, And Game Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the criticalView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Video Games Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
A video game is an electronic game that involves interacting with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a two- or three-dimensional video display device such as a televisionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request