Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas - 2019
In the Americas, mobile service revenue growth will be mainly driven by a rise in handset revenue, supported by significant smartphone adoption over 2018-2023. M2M subscriptions will register the fastest growth during the 2018-2023 period led by increasing Internet of Things (IoT)/M2M network investments by MNOs especially in the NA region. Going forward, MNOs will focus on development of new business use-cases and extend M2M portfolio, expand 4G network reach, and work towards 5G service roll-out to boost mobile broadband penetration in the region.
Mobile Broadband Trends in the Americas - 2019’ a new Telecom Insider Report provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in the Americas. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: The Americas in global context; the section provides comparison of the Americas mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in the Americas mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in the Americas; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in the Americas; examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2018-2023.
- Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; it consists of a summary of the key findings for the Americas mobile broadband market.
- Data services revenue will account for 80.9% of total mobile service revenue generated in 2023, up from 59.2% in 2018.
- MVNOs registered 45.3 million subscriptions in 2018, accounting for 3.7% of total mobile subscriptions.
- 5G subscriptions will reach 204.8 million by 2023-end, with 5G already launched in the US, while, other countries are actively planning the 5G development.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of the Americas’s mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Americas’s mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Americas."
List of exhibits
Americas’ mobile broadband markets - key takeaways
Section 1: Americas in a global context
Americas’ main facts - 2019
Americas’ demographics at a glance
The Americas in a global context
Section 2: Competitive dynamics
Competitive dynamics in the Americas
Americas’ main competitive market trends
Competitive dynamics in the Americas
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends Mobile user trends in the Americas
Mobile technology trends in the Americas
5G Innovators: the US, Canada, Chile, Colombia, and
Argentina in the lead in the Americas
Mobile device trends in the Americas
M2M/IoT trends in the Americas
Mobile traffic trends in the Americas
Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends
Mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) trends in the
Mobile revenue trends in the Americas
Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Population, 2018-2023 (Millions)
Exhibit 2: Nominal GDP, 2018-2023 (US$Trillion)
Exhibit 3: Real GDP growth, 2012-2018
Exhibit 4: User penetration, 2019 (% of population)
Exhibit 5: Subscription penetration, 2019 (% of population)
Exhibit 6: Prepaid subscription as a % of total subscription
Exhibit 7: Monthly ARPU, 2019 (US$)
Exhibit 8: Data as a share of total ARPU, 2019 (% of ARPU)
Exhibit 9: Monthly voice MOU, 2019 (minutes/month)
Exhibit 10: Major competitive changes, 2015-2019
Exhibit 11: MVNO subscriptions and share of total mobile subscriptions in the Americas, 2018-2023
Exhibit 12: Top MVNO in Americas in terms of market share in their countries, 2018
Exhibit 13: Mobile user penetration vs. PPP-adjusted GDP per capita, 2018
Exhibit 14: Mobile users, the Americas, 2018-2023 (Millions)
Exhibit 15: Mobile subscriptions and penetration in the Americas, 2018-2023
Exhibit 16: Mobile subscriptions by technology generation, 2018-2023
Exhibit 17: Top five markets in terms of 5G subscriptions as a % of total, 2023
Exhibit 18: Mobile subscriptions by device type, 2018- 2023 (Millions)
Exhibit 19: Net additions by device type, 2018 Vs 2023 (Millions)
Exhibit 20: Mobile handset subscriptions by type, 2018-2023 (Millions)
Exhibit 21: Movistar’s smartphone promotion in Ecuador, 2019
Exhibit 22: M2M/IoT subscriptions and revenue, 2018-2023
Exhibit 23: Telus IoT/M2M solution for connected vehicle
Exhibit 24: Total mobile data traffic North America, 2018-2023
Exhibit 25: Verizon 5G promotion, 2019
Exhibit 26: Total mobile data traffic Latin America, 2018-2023
Exhibit 27: Telcel Mexico zero-rating plan promotion, 2019
Exhibit 28: Mobile ARPU in North America (USD), 2018-2023
Exhibit 29: Monthly spend on 1GB of data as a % of PPP-adjusted GDP per capita, month 2018 (USD)
Exhibit 30: Mobile ARPU in Latin America (USD), 2018-2023
Exhibit 31: Monthly spend on 1GB of data as a % of PPP-adjusted GDP per capita, month 2018 (USD)
Exhibit 32: Mobile service revenue by device type, 2018 vs. 2023
Exhibit 33: Fastest growing markets in terms of mobile service revenue, CAGR 2018-2023
North America Mobile Health App Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Mobile Health App market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USDView Report
North America Mobile Event Management App Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Mobile Event Management App market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe - 2019 Mobile Broadband Trends in Europe - 2019 , a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market inView Report
North America Public Safety Mobile Broadband Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America Public Safety Mobile Broadband market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request