Silicon Laboratories Inc (SLAB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Silicon Laboratories Inc (Silicon Labs) designs, develops and markets proprietary, analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a broad range of applications. The companys product portfolio includes microcontroller and wireless products, modems and DAAs, clocks and oscillators solutions, wireless solutions, isolators, voice products, audio devices, analog products, sensors devices, isolation and power solutions, USB bridges, video devices, and interface products. Silicon Labs markets these products under SILABS, Energy Micro, Z-Wave, Simplicity Studio, Precision32, Profile Toolkit, ProSLIC, Quicksense and other brands. The products find applications in automotive, communications and telecom, computing, consumer electronics, human interface, industrial, Internet of things (IoT), wireless and medical industries. The company operates in the US, Australia, Canada, Singapore, the UK, India, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and other countries. Silicon Labs is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
Silicon Laboratories Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 29,2020: Silicon Labs reports Q1 2020 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Key Facts
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Key Employees
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Major Products and Services
Silicon Laboratories Inc - History
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Company Statement
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Business Description
Product Category: Infrastructure and automotive Products
Product Category: Internet of Things
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Rest of World
Geographical Segment: United States
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Corporate Strategy
Silicon Laboratories Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Strengths
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Weaknesses
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Opportunities
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Threats
Silicon Laboratories Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2020: Silicon Labs reports Q1 2020 financial results
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Key Facts
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Key Employees
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Major Products and Services
Silicon Laboratories Inc, History
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Other Locations
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Subsidiaries
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Key Competitors
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Annual Ratios
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Interim Ratios
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Silicon Laboratories Inc, Ratio Charts
Silicon Storage Technology Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSilicon Storage Technology Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
North America Rechargeable Nano Silicon Batteries Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The North America market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD by theView Report
bioLytical Laboratories Inc (bioLytical) operates as a medical device company that develops and manufactures HIV diagnostic products. The company provides products such as insti HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibody test andView Report
Dolby Laboratories Inc (DLB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request