Telia Co (TELIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telia Co (Telia) provides network access and telecommunications services and solutions. The company offers mobile voice and data, WLAN hot-spots, M2M services, mobile over broadband, mobile content, mobile/PC convergence, wireless office, VoIP, home communications services, IP-VPN/business internet, leased lines and traditional telephone services. It also provides international carrier operations and customer financing services. The company markets their services under Telia, Call me, Mit Tele, Diil, Telia Cloudy, LMT, Okarte, Amigo, Ezys, Moldcell, MyCall, OneCall, Phonero, and Halebop brands. Telia serves businesses, individuals, households, and business enterprises. The company has business presence in Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Norway, Turkey and Russia. Telia is headquartered in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Telia Co - Key Facts
Telia Co - Key Employees
Telia Co - Key Employee Biographies
Telia Co - Major Products and Services
Telia Co - History
Telia Co - Company Statement
Telia Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Telia Co - Business Description
Business Segment: Denmark
Business Segment: Estonia
Business Segment: Finland
Business Segment: Lithuania
Business Segment: Norway
Business Segment: Other Operations
Business Segment: Sweden
Business Segment: TV and Media
Geographical Segment: TV and Media
Telia Co - Corporate Strategy
Telia Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telia Co - Strengths
Telia Co - Weaknesses
Telia Co - Opportunities
Telia Co - Threats
Telia Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Telia Co, Key Facts
Telia Co, Key Employees
Telia Co, Key Employee Biographies
Telia Co, Major Products and Services
Telia Co, History
Telia Co, Subsidiaries
Telia Co, Key Competitors
Telia Co, Ratios based on current share price
Telia Co, Annual Ratios
Telia Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telia Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telia Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Telia uses its network sharing agreement with Telenor to accelerate the 5G roll-out in Denmark market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
Telia Co (TELIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Telia Companys withdrawal from its non-core markets led to improved profitability in 2016 and this withdrawal will continue in 2017. Its renewed focus will require continued infrastructure investment to driveView Report
Telia Company AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTelia Company AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request