Cloud Enablement: Market Dynamics and Opportunities
Cloud enablement refers to the use of IT infrastructure and/or services in order to leverage a flexible, scalable and on-demand IT environment. Cloud enablement has emerged as the dominant model for delivering and maintaining enterprise IT resources - including hardware, software, platforms and app development tools. It provides users with a scalable, elastic, and on-demand approach to consuming IT, which is significantly more flexible, resource efficient and cost effective compared to traditional IT.
Driven by global market pressures surrounding security, performance, efficiency, and capability, the cloud enablement marketplace brings together a wide array of players spanning global hyper-scale public cloud players, server and networking hardware vendors, telecom operators, and software technology providers.
"Cloud Enablement: Market Dynamics and Opportunities", a new Global Outlook Report, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of cloud enablement technology and services market trends and strategies.
- Cloud enablement from a networking sense means that your connectivity to the cloud should be dynamic, automatic, and customizable on a per-app and per-cloud basis.
- Security is an integral element in cloud enablement for both regulatory reasons and to facilitate data privacy and integrity.
- Direct connect services allow enterprise clients to quickly establish pre-configured connections to major cloud providers.
- Framework, definition, and market drivers and inhibitors of the cloud enablement market.
- History of cloud computing, and definition of hybrid cloud data center.
- Marquee cloud enablement use cases.
- Summary of key findings and opportunities in the cloud enablement market.
Reasons to buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of the cloud enablement market trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key cloud enablement market trends and telco strategies.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors, and other technology and telecom industry players better position to seize growth opportunities in the evolving cloud enablement market.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Taxonomy & Market Context
Defining Cloud Enablement
Cloud Enablement Technologies Overview
Enterprise Cloud Enablement: Drivers & Inhibitors
Cloud Enablement Use Cases Overview
Section 2: Cloud Enablement Themes
Cloud Enablement - Genesis and Timeline
Hybrid Cloud for Data Center Modernization and Extension
Driving Digital Transformation through Cloud Enablement
Cloud Enablement - DevOps Model
Connectivity for Enabling Cloud
Demystifying Cloud Enablement
Section 3: Cloud Enablement Case Studies
Oracle Cloud at Customer helps AT&T Modernize and Expand IT Footprint
Metasearch Provider InfoSpace Taps AWS Cloud to Run its Microsoft Stack
Kony Pivotus Microservices SaaS
Colt Spectrum 100G Flexible Bandwidth and Bandwidth-on-Demand
Large Retailer SD-WAN
Section 4: Key Findings & Recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
Key Open Source Software (OSS) Cloud Technologies
List Of Figures
EXHIBIT 1: CLOUD ENABLEMENT DEFINITIONS AND KEY TECHNOLOGIES
EXHIBIT 2: SAMPLE CLOUD ENABLEMENT USE CASES
EXHIBIT 3: CLOUD MARKET EVOLUTION TIMELINE
EXHIBIT 4: SAMPLE CLOUD ENABLEMENT USE CASES
EXHIBIT 5: DIRECT LINKS AND SD-WAN
EXHIBIT 6: CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS
EXHIBIT 7: EXHIBIT 7: INFOSPACE USES AWS IAAS
EXHIBIT 8: KONYS PIVOTUS SNAPSHOT
EXHIBIT 9: COLT IQ NETWOK
EXHIBIT 10: LARGE RETAILER BENEFITS
Operators should explore the use of quantum technology via the cloud to gain a lead in ultra-fast and secure networks
This article investigates three key quantum technologies including their benefits, challenges and use cases in the telecoms sector. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request