Saudi Telecom Co (7010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Telecom Co (STC) is an integrated telecommunications services company that provides landline, mobile and internet services. It also offers postpaid and prepaid mobile services, international roaming and SMS, 3G and 4G services, card telephones, fixed line, interconnect and international calls, and leased data transmission circuits. The companys value added services include volume discount, SAWA prepaid line, Interactive TV (Invision), video streaming on demand, entertainment services, Jood saving packages, interactive games, and Qitaf partners program shopping vouchers. The company has business presence in Turkey, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Africa. STC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Telecom Co Key Recent Developments
Oct 02,2018 Colorado STC Metropolitan Districts Website Expands Access to District and Community Resources
Jun 07,2018 STC Group names Nasser Alnasser as CEO
May 01,2018 STC: 9 names have been elected to the new Board
Apr 24,2018 STC announces net income for Q1 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Saudi Telecom Co - Key Facts
Saudi Telecom Co - Key Employees
Saudi Telecom Co - Key Employee Biographies
Saudi Telecom Co - Major Products and Services
Saudi Telecom Co - History
Saudi Telecom Co - Company Statement
Saudi Telecom Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Saudi Telecom Co - Business Description
Business Segment: Other Operating Segment
Business Segment: Saudi Telecom Company
Business Segment: STC Channels
Saudi Telecom Co - Corporate Strategy
Saudi Telecom Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Saudi Telecom Co - Strengths
Saudi Telecom Co - Weaknesses
Saudi Telecom Co - Opportunities
Saudi Telecom Co - Threats
Saudi Telecom Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Oct 02, 2018: Colorado STC Metropolitan Districts Website Expands Access to District and Community Resources
Jun 07, 2018: STC Group names Nasser Alnasser as CEO
May 01, 2018: STC: 9 names have been elected to the new Board
Apr 24, 2018: STC announces net income for Q1 2018
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Saudi Telecom Co, Key Facts
Saudi Telecom Co, Key Employees
Saudi Telecom Co, Key Employee Biographies
Saudi Telecom Co, Major Products and Services
Saudi Telecom Co, History
Saudi Telecom Co, Subsidiaries
Saudi Telecom Co, Affiliate
Saudi Telecom Co, Joint Venture
Saudi Telecom Co, Key Competitors
Saudi Telecom Co, Ratios based on current share price
Saudi Telecom Co, Annual Ratios
Saudi Telecom Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Saudi Telecom Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Saudi Telecom Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Saudi Telecom Co, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Saudi Telecom Co, Ratio Charts
Saudi Arabia Video Conferencing Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Saudi Arabia Manlift Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Telecom Convergence (2021) - Thematic ResearchIn an age of increasingly connected living, working, and playing, telecom operators are re-positioning themselves from conduits of commoditizing connectivity to all-round, end-to-end, and value-addedView Report
Saudi Telecom Co (7010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request