Ecommerce Landscape in the Americas: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos’ Role
"Ecommerce Landscape in the Americas: Drivers, Market Players, and Telcos Role", a new Telecom Insider Report by provides an executive-level overview of the ecommerce market in the Americas. It delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into the ecommerce market in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
This report looks at the ecommerce market landscape in the Americas, examining the main growth drivers and players operating on it. Special attention is put on understanding the role that telcos play in the ecommerce value chain. This report also includes a brief definition and categorization of the main types of ecommerce, as well as market insights for the largest markets in the region. Finally, we include two case studies: one featuring an example of telcos ecommerce service offering and, a second one, analyzing the business model adopted by one of the largest ecommerce players in Latin America.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Definition and ecommerce market context in the Americas: provides a general overview, looking at key market insights and growth trends and providing an overview of the main ecommerce players in the region. This section also analyzes in detail the main growth drivers, and examines the role that telecom operators play in the ecommerce value chain.
- Section 2: Case studies; includes two case studies on key ecommerce players: one describing the business model adopted by one of the largest online marketplaces in Latin America, and the other one analyzing a telcos ecommerce B2B services offering in North America.
- They estimates that ecommerce (B2C) transactions in US and Canada generated a combined $875.4 billion in 2018, making them the largest ecommerce market in the Americas. Brazil ranks in a distant third position, followed by Mexico.
- Increased internet connectivity and the proliferation of alternative payment methods are two important factors driving ecommerce adoption in the Americas, particularly in less developed markets.
- Telcos in the Americas are positioning themselves as key technology enablers through the development of one-stop-shops for online retailers, offering a wide range of services supporting and enabling ecommerce activities, ranging from connectivity, payment solutions, web hosting, and cloud.
- The advent of big data and AI represents an interesting growth area for telcos, as they have access to large amounts of data from telecom service users.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in the Americas ecommerce market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by ecommerce players that illustrate the findings of the report; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- With more than ten exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the ecommerce market, analyzing key trends, and strategies.
Section 1: Definition and ecommerce market context in the Americas
Ecommerce definition and trends
Ecommerce market drivers
Key ecommerce players
Telcos role in the ecommerce value chain
Section 2: Case studies
AT&T - US
Mercado Libre - regional
Section 3: Key findings and recommendations
COVID-19 Impact on Ecommerce - Thematic ResearchThe COVID-19 outbreak has now spread across the world, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake. This report discusses the impact of theView Report
Ecommerce in Europe: Landscape, Drivers & Inhibitors, and Telco Roles in the Value Chain Ecommerce in Europe: Landscape, Drivers & Inhibitors, and Telco Roles in the Value Chain , is a newView Report
Gouty Arthritis (Gout) - Competitive Landscape in 2021GlobalDatas Gouty Arthritis (Gout) - Competitive Landscape in 2021 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide aView Report
Huntingtons Disease - Competitive Landscape in 2021GlobalDatas Huntingtons Disease - Competitive Landscape in 2021 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessmentView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request