Enterprise Network: Technology & Market Trends
"Enterprise Network: Technology & Market Trends", a new Global Outlook Report by provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise network market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise network technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise network market through to 2022, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises investment priorities in the enterprise network segment.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Enterprise content management market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from hardware/resources, software/applications, and services.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the enterprise network market, factors driving growth in the enterprise network market, and inhibitors to the enterprise network market growth.
- Network service investment priorities: an analysis of enterprise investment priorities in managed network services.
- Vendor landscape : a brief overview of the key enterprise content management vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for content management vendors.
Reasons to buy
- This Global outlook report analyses the enterprise network market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise network market.
- The report provides an assessment of enterprise network vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise network market.
- This report provides an exhaustive analysis of revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise network market from 2017 to 2022, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report also provides extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise network segment and its sub categories.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: The Global Enterprise Network Market
Market opportunity forecast, by type
Market opportunity forecast, by region
Market opportunity forecast, by vertical
Market opportunity forecast, by size band
Section 2: Market Trends, Drivers, & Inhibitors
Current trends in enterprise network market
Driving forces behind enterprise network growth
Inhibitors to enterprise network market growth
Section 3: Network Services Investment Priorities
Section 4: Vendor Landscape
State of the market
Brief overview of the top three vendors
Section 5: Opportunities & Recommendations
GlobalData contact information
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast, 2017 - 2022
Exhibit 2: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast by region, 2017 -2022
Exhibit 3: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast by top vertical markets, 2017-2022
Exhibit 4: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast by size band, 2017 - 2022
Exhibit 5: Current trends in enterprise network market
Exhibit 6: SDN architecture
Exhibit 7: Traditional network vs. SDN
Exhibit 8: Large scale deployments (IoT network services)
Exhibit 9: Enterprise level LoRaWAN Deployments
Exhibit 10: Predictive network analytics applications
Exhibit 11: Intent-based networking
Exhibit 12: Fiber optic ecosystem
Exhibit 13: Driving forces behind enterprise network growth
Exhibit 14: Key network agreements for 5G
Exhibit 15: Key network vendors clients
Exhibit 16: Cloud computing taxonomy
Exhibit 17: How a content delivery network works
Exhibit 18: CDN use across verticals
Exhibit 19: Network model for video transmission
Exhibit 20: Inhibitors to enterprise network market growth
Exhibit 21: Network capacity planning issue case study
Exhibit 22: Structured vs. unstructured networks
Exhibit 23: SDN scalability problems and its resolution
Exhibit 24: DDoS attack mechanism
Exhibit 25: Network service investment priorities
Exhibit 26: Market share of the leading vendors in the enterprise networking market - 2018
Exhibit 27: Market revenues of the leading vendors in the enterprise networking market - 2018
Garnering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2028, the global enterprise asset management market is projected to reach worth of USD 9,561 million by 2028-end.The report provides in-depth analysisView Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request