Progress Software Corp (PRGS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Progress Software Corp (Progress) provides application development, data integration and data analysis solutions. The companys solutions and platform simplify development, deployment and management of business applications on premise or in the cloud, and on independent of platform or device, and data source. Progress sells products through direct sales force and indirect channel partners; and distributes offerings thorough resellers, systems integrators, distributors, and OEM partners. It also offers software consulting, education, software modernization, outsourcing and customer support services. It serves business enterprises, application developers, and app users. The companys business operations are spread across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. Progress is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Progress Software Corp - Key Facts
Progress Software Corp - Key Employees
Progress Software Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Progress Software Corp - Major Products and Services
Progress Software Corp - History
Progress Software Corp - Company Statement
Progress Software Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Progress Software Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Application Development and Deployment
Business Segment: Data Connectivity and Integration
Business Segment: OpenEdge
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: The US
Progress Software Corp - Corporate Strategy
Progress Software Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Progress Software Corp - Strengths
Progress Software Corp - Weaknesses
Progress Software Corp - Opportunities
Progress Software Corp - Threats
Progress Software Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Progress Software Corp, Key Facts
Progress Software Corp, Key Employees
Progress Software Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Progress Software Corp, Major Products and Services
Progress Software Corp, History
Progress Software Corp, Other Locations
Progress Software Corp, Subsidiaries
Progress Software Corp, Key Competitors
Progress Software Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Progress Software Corp, Annual Ratios
Progress Software Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Progress Software Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Progress Software Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresProgress Software Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Progress Software Corp, Ratio Charts
TIBCO Software Inc
Pivotal Software Inc
International Business Machines Corp
The Understanding CSP cost transformation: slow adoption of technology is hindering progress market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
The HPE Analyst Summit: supporting progressive CSPs in becoming DSPs is key to the company’s future business
Analysys Mason recently attended the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) analyst summit in the UK, and discovered an upbeat vendor that is addressing many of the key questions being asked byView Report
Insyde Software Corp (Insyde Software) is an information technology company that provides computer components. The company develops and supplies basic input and output systems of personal computers and information appliances.View Report
Epicor Software Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request