Fortinet Inc (FTNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fortinet Inc (Fortinet) is a provider of enterprise-level next-generation firewalls and network security solutions. The company provides protection against security threats and simplifies the IT infrastructure. It offers network security, data centers, enterprises, distributed offices, network access, application security and security management products to carriers, and MSSPs. The company also provides training services. Fortinet serves telecommunications, technology, government, small businesses, financial services, education, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. The company has a presence in Canada, China, Japan, Malaysia, the UK, the US, Singapore, India, the Netherlands, France, Spain, South Korea, and Hong Kong. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Fortinet Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 04,2021: Fortinet to announce fourth quarter 2020 financial results Jan 4, 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Fortinet Inc - Key Facts
Fortinet Inc - Key Employees
Fortinet Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Fortinet Inc - Major Products and Services
Fortinet Inc - History
Fortinet Inc - Company Statement
Fortinet Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Fortinet Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Products
Business Segment: Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Fortinet Inc - Corporate Strategy
Fortinet Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fortinet Inc - Strengths
Fortinet Inc - Weaknesses
Fortinet Inc - Opportunities
Fortinet Inc - Threats
Fortinet Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jan 04, 2021: Fortinet to announce fourth quarter 2020 financial results Jan 4, 2021
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Fortinet Inc, Key Facts
Fortinet Inc, Key Employees
Fortinet Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Fortinet Inc, Major Products and Services
Fortinet Inc, History
Fortinet Inc, Other Locations
Fortinet Inc, Subsidiaries
Fortinet Inc, Key Competitors
Fortinet Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Fortinet Inc, Annual Ratios
Fortinet Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Fortinet Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Fortinet Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Fortinet Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Fortinet Inc, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request