Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sonus Networks, Inc. (Sonus) is a provider of communication solutions such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and 4G-LTE (Long Term Evolution)-based solutions. The companys offerings include Session Border Controllers (SBC), open services switches, diameter signaling controllers, signal transfer points, PSX policy and routing servers, Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) services solutions, cloud exchange network applications, and network management solutions. It also offers professional consulting and IP communication solutions. The company offers its solutions to both wire line and wireless communications service providers such as long distance carriers, local exchange carriers, Internet service providers, wireless operators, cable operators, international telephone companies and carriers that provide services to other carriers. It distributes its products and services through direct sales force, indirect sales force, value added resellers and channel partners. The company operates in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. Sonus is headquartered at Westford, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Sonus Networks, Inc. - History 9
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Business Description 15
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Sonus Networks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Strengths 17
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Threats 20
Sonus Networks, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Sonus Networks, Inc., Key Facts 5
Sonus Networks, Inc., Key Employees 6
Sonus Networks, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Sonus Networks, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Sonus Networks, Inc., History 9
Sonus Networks, Inc., Other Locations 13
Sonus Networks, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Sonus Networks, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Sonus Networks, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Sonus Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Sonus Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Sonus Networks, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Sonus Networks, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Sonus Networks, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Aruba Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAruba Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (SSNI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request