Saudi Telecom Company (7010) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) is a provider of telecommunications services. The company provides landline, mobile and internet services. Its major services include postpaid and prepaid mobile services, international roaming and messages, 3G and 4G services, card telephones, fixed line, interconnect and international calls, and leased data transmission circuits. It also offers value added services such as volume discount, SAWA prepaid line, Interactive TV (Invision), video streaming on demand (VOD), entertainment services, Jood saving packages, interactive games, and Qitaf partners program shopping vouchers. The company provides its services under its own brand STC. It has business presence in Turkey, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Africa. STC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Facts 5
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Employees 6
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
Saudi Telecom Company - Major Products and Services 9
Saudi Telecom Company - History 10
Saudi Telecom Company - Company Statement 14
Saudi Telecom Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Saudi Telecom Company - Business Description 17
Saudi Telecom Company - Corporate Strategy 18
Saudi Telecom Company - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Saudi Telecom Company - Strengths 19
Saudi Telecom Company - Weaknesses 20
Saudi Telecom Company - Opportunities 21
Saudi Telecom Company - Threats 22
Saudi Telecom Company - Key Competitors 2
Section Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 0
Section 4 Appendix 1
Ratio Definitions 1
About GlobalData 5
Contact Us 5
List Of TablesList of Tables
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Facts 5
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Employees 6
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
Saudi Telecom Company, Major Products and Services 9
Saudi Telecom Company, History 10
Saudi Telecom Company, Subsidiaries 15
Saudi Telecom Company, Affiliate 15
Saudi Telecom Company, Joint Venture 15
Saudi Telecom Company, Key Competitors 23
Saudi Telecom Company, Ratios based on current share price 24
Saudi Telecom Company, Annual Ratios 25
Saudi Telecom Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Saudi Telecom Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Saudi Telecom Company, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Saudi Telecom Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Saudi Telecom Company, Ratio Charts 30
Saudi Arabia LED Lights Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
Light Emitting Diode (LED) is a semiconductor technology which is extensively being used for general lighting purposes globally. In Saudi Arabia, the market for LED lights has been expanding overView Report
Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System: Learnings from the use of Virtual Reality (VR) Training System in Energy
Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System: Learnings from the use of Virtual Reality (VR) Training System in Energy Case Study: Saudi Aramco - Virtual Reality Training System , aView Report
SK TELECOM Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on SK TELECOM. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Saudi Telecom Company Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Saudi Telecom Company Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Saudi Telecom Company. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request