TMT Predictions 2019 - Thematic Research
In this report, we look at the big themes for 2019 across the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) industry, identifying winners and losers for each theme. For 2019, the major themes are: artificial intelligence (AI); AI chips; conversational platforms; the Internet of Things; ambient commerce; robotics; autonomous vehicles; batteries; 3D printing; cloud computing; data centers; cybersecurity; quantum computing; blockchain; cryptocurrencies; software defined networks; 5G; robotic process automation; virtual and augmented reality; internet TV; gaming; fintech; medtech; geopolitics; regulation; China; India; Brexit; Generation Hashtag; and M&A.
This report contains predictions on major themes like AI, IoT, blockchain, 5G, Brexit, and more. It also identifies the winners and losers across these 30 themes, giving an invaluable insight into the companies best positioned to take advantage of disruptive themes and those that are at risk of being left behind.
- This TMT Predictions 2019 report identifies the top 30 themes that will impact the technology, media and telecom sectors in 2019.
- For each theme, we offer a series of predictions, identify winners and losers and point you to further reading.
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Given that so many themes are disruptive, it is very easy to be blindsided by industry outsiders who invade your sector.
- So, to help our clients gain competitive advantage, we have developed thematic research ecosystem, a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors.
- thematic research ecosystem consists of our thematic engine supported by three tiers of thematic reports (single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecards), helping our clients look into the future.
- This report is a multi-theme report organized by theme. It covers 30 themes, drawn from technology, macroeconomics, and regulation.
2019 THEME MAP
1. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
2. AI CHIPS
3. CONVERSATIONAL PLATFORMS
4. INTERNET OF THINGS
5. AMBIENT COMMERCE
7. AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES
9. 3D PRINTING
10. CLOUD COMPUTING
11. DATA CENTERS
13. QUANTUM COMPUTING
16. SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKS
18. ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
19. VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY
20. INTERNET TV
29. GENERATION HASHTAG
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Antitrust in Tech, Media, and Telecom (TMT) Industry - Thematic ResearchRegulators will come after Big Tech companies in 10 main regulatory arenas: data privacy, data security, antitrust, tax avoidance, misinformation,View Report
Mergers and Acquisitions in Tech, Media and Telecom (TMT), 2020 Themes Presentation - Thematic Research
Mergers and Acquisitions in Tech, Media and Telecom (TMT), 2020 Themes Presentation - Thematic ResearchA detailed presentation analyzing how themes drive M&A activity in the tech, media, and telecoms (TMT)View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request