SYNNEX Corp (SNX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SYNNEX Corp (SYNNEX) is a business process services company. It offers technology services such as systems design and integration solutions, logistics services, cloud services, online services, financing services, marketing services, back office outsourcing service, supply chain management services and technical support services. The company also distributes peripherals, IT systems, storage solutions, networking, security equipment, consumer electronics, and communications and complementary products. It distributes IT products to resellers, retailers and system integrators. The company serves government, banking and financial services, media and communications, insurance, travel, retail and e-commerce, and technology industries. It has business operations spanning across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. SYNNEX is headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
SYNNEX Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2020: SYNNEX named U.S. distributor of Lubrizols innovative 3D printing material
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
SYNNEX Corp - Key Facts
SYNNEX Corp - Key Employees
SYNNEX Corp - Key Employee Biographies
SYNNEX Corp - Major Products and Services
SYNNEX Corp - History
SYNNEX Corp - Company Statement
SYNNEX Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
SYNNEX Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Concentrix
Business Segment: Technology Solutions
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: The US
SYNNEX Corp - Corporate Strategy
SYNNEX Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SYNNEX Corp - Strengths
SYNNEX Corp - Weaknesses
SYNNEX Corp - Opportunities
SYNNEX Corp - Threats
SYNNEX Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jun 05, 2020: SYNNEX named U.S. distributor of Lubrizols innovative 3D printing material
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
SYNNEX Corp, Key Facts
SYNNEX Corp, Key Employees
SYNNEX Corp, Key Employee Biographies
SYNNEX Corp, Major Products and Services
SYNNEX Corp, History
SYNNEX Corp, Other Locations
SYNNEX Corp, Subsidiaries
SYNNEX Corp, Business Unit
SYNNEX Corp, Key Competitors
SYNNEX Corp, Ratios based on current share price
SYNNEX Corp, Annual Ratios
SYNNEX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
SYNNEX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
SYNNEX Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
SYNNEX Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
SYNNEX Corp, Ratio Charts
Synnex (Thailand) Public Company Ltd (Synnex) is a technology company that distributes and supplies consumer electronics. The companys products comprise digital cameras, consumer electronics, CPU, hard disk, ink cartridge, monitor,View Report
Synnex Technology International Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSynnex Technology International Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
SYNNEX Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSYNNEX Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request