PTC Inc (PTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PTC Inc (PTC), is a developer, marketer, and supplier of software products and related services. The company offers product lifecycle management (PLM), Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Augmented Reality (AR), Internet-of-Things (IoT), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) products, Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) products, other niche tailored solutions, and service parts management software and related services. It provides services such as maintenance, implementation, advisory, consulting, and cloud-based services. The company markets its services to electronics and high-tech, aerospace and defense, automotive, oil and gas, life sciences, retail, manufacturing, and consumer products industries. It delivers through direct sales teams, third-party vendors, and technology and service partners. The company has a business presence across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle-East. PTC is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
PTC Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 08,2020: Vestas secures 8 MW order of 60 percent PTC qualifying turbine components in USA
Sep 30,2020: Vestas receives 22 MW order of 60 percent PTC qualifying turbine components in USA
May 08,2020: New ptc and itc deadlines expected for renewable energy projects
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PTC Inc - Key Facts
PTC Inc - Key Employees
PTC Inc - Key Employee Biographies
PTC Inc - Major Products and Services
PTC Inc - History
PTC Inc - Company Statement
PTC Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
PTC Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Professional Services
Business Segment: Software Products
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
PTC Inc - Corporate Strategy
PTC Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PTC Inc - Strengths
PTC Inc - Weaknesses
PTC Inc - Opportunities
PTC Inc - Threats
PTC Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
PTC Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Oct 08, 2020: Vestas secures 8 MW order of 60 percent PTC qualifying turbine components in USA
Sep 30, 2020: Vestas receives 22 MW order of 60 percent PTC qualifying turbine components in USA
May 08, 2020: New ptc and itc deadlines expected for renewable energy projects
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
PTC Inc, Key Facts
PTC Inc, Key Employees
PTC Inc, Key Employee Biographies
PTC Inc, Major Products and Services
PTC Inc, History
PTC Inc, Other Locations
PTC Inc, Subsidiaries
PTC Inc, Key Competitors
PTC Inc, Ratios based on current share price
PTC Inc, Annual Ratios
PTC Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
PTC Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
PTC Inc, Interim Ratios
PTC Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PTC Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
PTC Inc, Ratio Charts
PTC Inc (PTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTCL) is a telecommunication company that offers wireless connectivity and data sharing services for personal and business sectors. The companys personal services include broadband, CharJi EVO,View Report
PTC Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPTC Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request