VeriSign, Inc. (VRSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VeriSign, Inc. (VeriSign) is a provider of domain name registry services and infrastructure assurance services. It offers registry services and security services. Its registry services include operation of the authoritative directory of all .com, .net, .cc, .tv, and .name domain names; and the back-end systems for all .jobs, .gov and .edu domain names, among others. The companys security services include provision of infrastructure assurance to organizations through distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection services, managed domain name system (Managed DNS) services, and Verisign iDefense security intelligence services (iDefense). The company along with its subsidiaries caters to customers in the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Australia, China, India, and other Asia Pacific countries (APAC). VeriSign is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
VeriSign, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: VeriSign Q2 net income up
Apr 27,2017: Verisign reports Q1 2017 results
Feb 09,2017: Verisign reports Q4 and full year 2016 results
Oct 27,2016: VeriSign Q3 net income increases
Apr 28,2016: Verisign reports first quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
VeriSign, Inc. - Key Facts 5
VeriSign, Inc. - Key Employees 6
VeriSign, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
VeriSign, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
VeriSign, Inc. - History 9
VeriSign, Inc. - Company Statement 10
VeriSign, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
VeriSign, Inc. - Business Description 14
VeriSign, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
VeriSign, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
VeriSign, Inc. - Strengths 16
VeriSign, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
VeriSign, Inc. - Opportunities 18
VeriSign, Inc. - Threats 19
VeriSign, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Apr 27, 2017: Verisign reports Q1 2017 results 28
Feb 09, 2017: Verisign reports Q4 and full year 2016 results 29
Oct 27, 2016: VeriSign Q3 net income increases 30
Section 5 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
VeriSign, Inc., Key Facts 5
VeriSign, Inc., Key Employees 6
VeriSign, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
VeriSign, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
VeriSign, Inc., History 9
VeriSign, Inc., Other Locations 12
VeriSign, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
VeriSign, Inc., Key Competitors 20
VeriSign, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
VeriSign, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
VeriSign, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
VeriSign, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
VeriSign, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
VeriSign, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
VeriSign, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
VeriSign, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportVeriSign, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request